My 1st Minecraft Video

irbis777's Avatar irbis7771/26/13 5:44 am
1/28/2013 5:40 am
irbis777's Avatar irbis777
Well being "decent" with static graphics and basic animations i never touched video editing.
For some reason i never could get past the confusing interface and what not (Sony Vegas, After Effect) and Windows Movie Maker... looked like a child toy. Anyway - i never found enough devotion in me to actualy try and learn some video editing.

But recently a befriended server had this trailer competition where users would make trailers for the server and the best one would get some fancy in game reward.
At first i knew this isnt the job for me but then... Well i had over 21minutes of in game fotages i shot for the server admin when he was about to make the trailer himself. So i though - oh the heck with it.

So i took another look at AE, my brain melted (lol), then Vegas (eyes starts to bleed) and then i found a nice video editor (i am not sure should i name it here to not be accused of advertising... so yeah).
Well, 10h later when i learned the basics i started mixing up clips and experimanting with transitions and effects.
And so i rendered.
The first version of trailer was "okey" i gues but because english is not my native language i made hell load of mistakes ( T_T) and i was forced (to avoid looking like an idiot) to re-render the trailer.
But when i then i though "if i have to render the whole thing again i can just as good as add some more cool things and whatnot".
And so i did. Please watch in HD - otherwise its pointless... And please dont bash on me - this is like the 3rd video i ever made and FIRST that doesnt look like poo. So... be gentle okey? ;__;
Oh and some sort of feedback would be cool to recive! specialy from the video editing veterans.
Kudos!
irbis777
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/28/2013 5:40 am
irbis777
i am glad to recive all this positive input guys! thank you again!
One thing i might have "over-done" is that theres too many diffrent transitions and some clips are just too short. I had 27minutes of fotages and i couldnt decide which to include so i droped as many of them lol that ended up with many of them being on the screen for just not long enough
01/27/2013 3:26 am
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
TyllarTV
I haven't made too many videos myself, but from what little knowledge I do have, your video looks awesome! Especially given it's only like the third one you've ever made! High quality video, catchy music, good transitions, and just overall high quality! I really can't think of any areas to improve upon. Maybe add annotations in the video linking people to the Rise of Kings website... but other than that, well done man! : )
01/27/2013 3:19 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Dragon
Nikkis2222
I got maybe eight videos your one video is Much better then all my videos. Your video is one of the best video´s i have ever watched Hope you´r making more videos.
01/27/2013 3:09 am
irbis777
i would like some more feedback please? ._.
especialy from someone who is making videos for a long time.
Its not like i dont care about all this great comments above - i do, but i also want to improve and progress.
01/26/2013 5:55 am
irbis777
thank you very kindly!
i know i could improve on this and that... ill try in future.
but yeah for the first video this isnt half-bad right?
right...? ._. (please say "yes" lol)
01/26/2013 5:56 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Narwhal
Superhaccer
Dude Its Great
Mind If I Feature The Video, it Might Help The Server A Bit And Ill Come On And AHve A Look Like right Now
01/26/2013 5:49 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Toast
BreakfastPizza
Absolutely Love it. Good on you bro. Well done.
01/26/2013 5:49 am
Superhaccer
And The Server Looks Awesome Mind If I Feature It On My Channel http://www.youtube.com/thesuperhaccer
01/26/2013 5:47 am
Superhaccer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJbjVgvVZiM Drop A Like & Comment Please It Really Helps <3
01/26/2013 5:47 am
Superhaccer
That Video Is Awesome
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome