Aspiring Gamer Looking To Get Partnered!

xJALT's Avatar xJALT2/10/13 11:29 pm
2/11/2013 10:09 am
xJALT's Avatar xJALT
Hello PMC Community! My name is Jalt, I post videos on Youtube that people call "epic", "worthy", and "awesome". I post lots of Minecraft because I love the game, and I'd like to think that I'm pretty good at it too ;D

I post videos every other day on my channel, and I go back and forth between 4 different series for my channel. I get a respectable amount of comments and feedback on my videos, which is so awesome; you guys don't even know how much I appreciate this! But like I said, I post tons a new and unique Minecraft stuffs so you will always have something new to watch on a regular basis. (: If you'd like to stop by my channel, here's a link! Consider subscribing? (: http://www.youtube.com/user/xJALT

Recently, I've been looking around different networks that could be partnered with for Youtube, but have sadly noticed that the only thing holding me back from these opportunities is my low view-count. Don't get me wrong, I am pleased with the fantastic audience I have right now, but I'm just trying to reach out to others who might like my content as well! So if you don't mind, consider helping reach the goal of 30K views a week, then we can branch off from there!

Here are some examples of my work!

xJALT
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer