BUILDERS NEEDED FOR MC HIGHSCHOOL RP SERIES

MrSurrealTom's Avatar MrSurrealTom3/13/16 5:28 am
1 emeralds 444 4
4/11/2016 8:28 pm
night reaper's Avatar night reaper
Hello everyone! hope you are all having a great day, before I get into the main reason for this thread let me give you guys some background first!

So my name is Tom and I am currently in production of making a minecraft based roleplay channel with my good friend MushyMushroom. We both have a passion for creativity we both love roleplay within the world of minecraft, we both feel that we can bring enjoyment to others and ourselves by creating such roleplays.

So onto the main point of this thread!

Me and Mushroom like I said are passionate about roleplays, but we cannot do it alone, we are in the stages of fleshing out the story and characters in our stories, we have gotten to a stage where we feel comfortable to start recruiting people to help bring our world to life, in short we are creating a high school themed minecraft roleplay which happens to be set in Japan, so we are looking for a Japanese type city and also of course a Japanese styled school, but we will be creating a lot of other type of sets a long the way.

I just want to state that to be a builder you will have to get forge 1.7.10 and the mods that I will provide if you get accepted into our team.

Video Explanation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yosnRXQ ... e=youtu.be

So that's it I am going to put an application below make sure to fill it out:

Name:
Skype(pm me your applications if you don't want to give out your skype):
Timezone:
Building examples:
Reasons for joining:

Hope you all have a great day, hopefully you'll become an asset to our team!
MrSurrealTom
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2016 8:28 pm
night reaper
name : Rolando
IGN:nightreaper1
Skype(pm me your applications if you don't want to give out your skype):rolo123lozano is my skype
Timezone:easterner stander
Building examples:
Reasons for joining:I want to be part of the action team or building team whatever spot that are open the reason why is so i can start a YouTube as well as you guys with role plays in mine craft i think if i would join it will get me a better chance at me becoming a youtuber as well from other you-tubers to add me to there list as a voice actor so i hope you would let me join thank you
03/27/2016 1:48 pm
flamingash
Just use customNPC's or something like that
03/25/2016 9:20 pm
Orangestrawbawwwy
Name: Hannah
IGN: Orangestrawbawwy
Skype(pm me your applications if you don't want to give out your skype): email: gamerallthetimes@gmail.com
Timezone: Central Time
Building examples: I want to be apart of the acting team
Reasons for joining: My reason for joining this team is that I want to make everyone laugh, and smile, and be the high light of their day. I want this team and rp to be PG for younger players and viewers who watches us/on our team. I would also like to have that experience of acting on minecraft, because I have never really act like your team does.
I did do some rp with friends but those were small and not planned like you guys are.
I would love to act with some of the team as well, and get to know them better. If i'm denied I won't spam this thread or argue with the team, I will just learn from my mistakes and continue to watch you guys rp ^w^ thanks!
03/13/2016 1:38 pm
MrSurrealTom
bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome