Channel Feedback?

DinoIncognito's Avatar DinoIncognito7/27/13 3:22 pm
1 emeralds 101 5
7/30/2013 1:50 pm
DinoIncognito's Avatar DinoIncognito
Hey, guys! My name is DinoIncognito, and I'm a Let's Player on YouTube who enjoys doing various things as well as Let's Plays. My quality is great, in my opinion, though my commentary can use some sharpening. Can you guys tell me what your opinions are on my channels and videos? Thanks!

DinoIncognito
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2013 1:50 pm
DinoIncognito
Bump.
07/28/2013 9:51 am
DinoIncognito
Bump, I say!
07/27/2013 3:49 pm
DinoIncognito
All I have to say is this: Bump.
07/27/2013 3:29 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragon
Naroso
I suggest that you stop using Fraps to record. That shit KILLS your FPS. I use Camtasia to do my recording and also it comes in with a built in video editor so you can get rid of the black lines at the top and bottom of your videos. Also, don't do the Average Youtuber wanna-be commentary. Stick in an embarrassing story from your school years or how you crashed your car into a ditch. (add some made up B.S to spice it up a bit too) And you will see the subs roll in!
07/27/2013 3:40 pm
DinoIncognito
Actually, I found out why I was lagging so hard in my first video. I had like 6 different programs open. The next time I tried recording, I had a constant 60 FPS I also fixed those black bars, the issue was that I wasn't doing Minecraft in fullscreen mode. Like I said though, my commentary can use some sharpening. I've been slowly adjusting to talking to myself (Well, the viewers.) and I'm working on making better commentary

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome