Contest Extravaganza - The Cobblestone Chronicles

zueljin's Avatar zueljin11/8/12 2:47 pm
1/14/2013 10:37 am
zueljin's Avatar zueljin
After 114 episodes of the Cobblestone Chronicles, we are well into season 2 and the focus has fully shifted to the community of Masonites. Masonites is the name that was affectionately given to the thriving subscriber base that follows the Cobblestone Chronicles suggessted and chosen by the community. Cobbleton has grown to a large city and after countless requests for more interaction with me in my world, opinion diversity is being implemented in every way possible. From the smallest contests like naming key villagers and buildings, to full blown design implementation from video response competitions and build invites, I reward winners with emeralds which are farmed and deposited into chests and can be used to buy plots in Cobbleton to build on or invite tickets to participitate in community events. This forum will be used to announce contests and link videos starting with my most recent one. Please take a moment to watch the latest episode of the cobblestone chronicles and give your suggesstion for the current contest. If you like the format, maybe subscribe and follow along with the series which I upload weekly. Thanks for taking the time to check out this post and I look forward to seeing your suggesstions in the comments!

zueljin
Level 30 : Artisan Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/14/2013 10:37 am
zueljin
Welcome back to the chronicles guys! It's been a little while so I thought I'd take a minute to just chat with you guys and show yall the progress on Zueljin Enterprizes. Also a bit about the format of the show and some community appreciation. Next weeks guest will be albinacers.
[yt]l5BPaIhnc-w[/yt]
12/20/2012 6:03 pm
zueljin
Hello masonites! Today I do mostly talking with some building and a little channel update. A load of stuff to discuss with you and really hoping that I get your honest feedback. If you've never commented on the chronicles before, now is your time. Love you guys!

[yt]HWPVTDTfH-k[/yt]
12/03/2012 11:17 am
zueljin
As promised guys! New chronicles episode is up. Really good things happening today in Cobbleton! Please leave your contest submissions in the video comments for this weeks emerald giveaway. Hope yall enjoy!

[yt]n-eAAVmfebU[/yt]
11/30/2012 9:57 am
zueljin
Sorry for the delay in uploads folks. Should have a fresh episode up no later than sunday. Will have the potato and carrot farm design contest winner announced and a few shout outs to boot. We will also start work on the new Zueljin Enterprizes building.
11/23/2012 3:03 pm
zueljin
Hey guys! Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Today I uploaded the finale to the lighthouse build and I got quite a bit done for the vendors section of Varok's Blacksmith Shop. As always thanks to everyone for watching and commenting. It never goes unappreciated!

[yt]9sqRnvfgWWI[/yt]
11/19/2012 4:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
shecanbuild
ur a good video guy. i was sorta curious tho about the villager breeding. lol i'll subscribe so i dont miss what you actually gotta do..
ty
11/19/2012 6:04 pm
zueljin
I usually just kill off a bunch of villagers and let them breed a slew of new ones then transport them to where I need them for vendors. Growing good ones is more trial and error than anything but getting them to go where you want them can be frustrating lol. i wish i had a villager teleporter or could tie a rope around one to herd them where i need them lol. thanks for the subcription Ill do my best to keep your interest hehe
11/19/2012 3:46 pm
zueljin
Hey guys! Today I bring on another contest winner to build in cobbleton. This time its Rai_bu for his entry into the lighthouse finishing cometetion. We do alot of underwater crafting for the tunnel leading to the redstone powering module and a circling stairway leading up to the observatory. This episode focuses mostly on the tunnel construction. While reviewing the footage, I mess around with getting proper vending set up in the armory. We had a really good time as I think you will enjoy the commentary and the build.

[yt]dSp6ZMelV2Q[/yt]
11/15/2012 9:58 am
zueljin
After getting a good chunk of work done on the blacksmith in the previous episode, I decide to take a journey out west for some new resources that 1.4 has made possible to obtain. Meanwhile, I introduce one of the previous contest winners and have them cash in their emeralds for a town plot build. Hope yall enjoy!

[yt]xrrAhhZuWmE[/yt]
11/13/2012 3:09 pm
zueljin
Blacksmith is named and built! Now we start moving into the new subdivision. Your entries are appreciated as always. Hope you guys enjoy

[yt]3luHucewe6U[/yt]
11/09/2012 3:11 pm
zueljin
it looks like no go on the computer setup but I'm going to get the recording finished up tonight for episode 115 and should be uploaded no later than sunday.
11/09/2012 10:44 am
zueljin
managed to get a little bit done on the blacksmith shop but got sidetracked. I hooked up my old pc for some 3rd person recording and for some reason, I cant connect to minecraft.net through the minecraft application. I also have all sorts of internet certificate errors so I dont know whats going on. Going to format and reinstall the software this evening and hopefully get it online and working within the next couple of days. Was really hoping to get started experimenting with new camera angles
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome