Editor for Hire! FREE! (On Hold)

Starwhalian's Avatar Starwhalian1/6/16 6:53 pm
1 emeralds 223 5
1/7/2016 6:08 pm
Starwhalian's Avatar Starwhalian
Ello! Editor for hire here! I used to be a YouTuber myself, but the problem with that is really my commentary. My editing was on pitch and even better than most YouTubers but the commentary lacked interest. So I decided to be a editor for hire. For free. (Limited Time)

Yes, free you heard me- but I can only edit during weekends (daily videos won't really match up unless they're really short videos all sent to me at once).

I enjoy editing games such as Minecraft, Starbound, Terraria, Undertale, Shovel Knight, Cave Story, and other games like that. So FPS isn't really my thing.

I'm a bit young of age (12) but quite mature, I have Skype to contact over, and I use Wondershare (currently trying to get Adobe working, but Wondershare works pretty good- just no fancy movement-tracking etc.), and I can record with an El Gato HD60

So, I fit all your requirements, just tell me! I'll be happy to help ^.^

One of my Old Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3QFZuGPm_c
Starwhalian
Level 1 : New Network