Female Channel Partner Wanted!

Yurroc's Avatar Yurroc8/29/13 8:06 pm
1 emeralds 341 3
9/2/2013 9:32 pm
Sniper_Happy's Avatar Sniper_Happy
Hello, guys/girls!

I'm looking to re-start a new YouTube channel, despite having 363 subscribers on my current one. I plan to re-start it during late January, this is because I'm getting a lot of new expensive studio equipment solely for YouTube, and flocking a dead horse, that "dead horse" being my current channel, wouldn't have been a good idea.

Anyway, I'm still getting channel art done for this new channel, but only the bits that wouldn't require my partners face as-well as mine. I know you have probably heard it before, but I do think adding some diversity by having two people of the opposite sex would be pretty good for a channel. Having already tried with some guys before, but I'll get to that a bit later.

I'm from England, by the way. I don't know if this is an issue for anyone...but I do want to be honest and straight-forward. From I've been told, I'm a good looking guy. And as shallow as it may sound coming from someone you don't know at all, I would like to do YouTube with an attractive girl. It doesn't mean I can't be friends with an un-attractive girl, but when it comes to YouTube un-fortunately I would like an attractive girl.

Why? I already explained why a bit, but I'll go into more detail. I've tried guy partners before, two in-fact. One being a friend of six years and one of three years. The six-year-guy was actually good, but he wasn't as committed as I was, so we decided it would be best not to do YouTube together, so I wanted to try a female partner. Sue me.

As for it having to be an attractive girl, I know it has nothing to do with looks, but it's just my preference. I'm not too sure as to why myself, but just because you're attractive, doesn't mean you would get in anyway, you do have to have a passion for games and be committed to doing this.

I'm fifteen, not far off sixteen. But I do find many girls my age are actually quite immature...but not all of them, so preferably I would like someone a bit older than myself, but I refuse to go lower than my age. Sorry! Obviously, I will have to get to know you and be friends with you before making a channel with you, so don't try jumping into my YouTube pants too soon, please.

Thank you for reading, there was a lot to explain!
Yurroc
Level 1 : New Miner