Game Jive | Now Hiring

Nakudan's Avatar Nakudan6/23/14 3:27 pm
1 emeralds 502 8
8/9/2014 11:46 pm
Nakudan's Avatar Nakudan
NOTE: Before reading the below please note that this a still in development project so some features may not be available at the moment.

Hello there,
I'm Nakudan and the following is a brief announcement for a little project called "Game Jive" that is currently being worked on.

What is Game Jive?
Game Jive is a new gaming review/commentary channel which is being set up to air during the period of July- August onwards. The current viewing dates are undecided however it shall be fairly entertaining and shall act as a channel for new discoveries in the gaming world, etc.

What can Game Jive do for me?
Since Game Jive is a new network project for keeping up to date on things in the gaming world, we cannot promise you anything immediately such as cash rewards. However, being part of our team will give you access to new/unreleased content which we have been given the privilege to review as long as the experience which goes along with it.

What positions are available?
If you are interested at this point in joining our network the following are positions that are available.
Gameplay Commentator
Advertisers
Reporters
Moderators
Editor
*More opportunities coming soon

Requirements:

Name:
Age(15+):
Position:
Reason:
Previous Experiences:
Youtube/Social Media Links(not necessary):

The final interview will begin on Skype

So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Nakudan
Level 31 : Artisan Pixel Puncher

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/09/2014 5:04 am
Level 1 : New Miner
mrsciencedude
Age(15+):16
Position:Comentator or reporter im flexible
Reason: been looking for gig like this for a while and seems right for me also sounds lots of fun
Previous Experiences: i do youtube videos sometimes and im starting comentating pretty soon so i think i could do good
08/09/2014 11:46 pm
Nakudan
Thank You For Applying! The Interview will continue on Skype
08/08/2014 4:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Akilzar
Name: Musse
Age(15+): 17
Position: Game commentator
Reason: I feel like I'm pretty good at commentating, so this would fit great.
Previous Experiences: I've commentated on other Youtube channels before.
Youtube/Social Media Links(not necessary):
08/08/2014 10:20 pm
Nakudan
Thank You For Applying! We shall move to Skype to continue conducting the interview!
08/08/2014 12:42 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TeaRz
Name: Cody
Age(15+): 16
Position: Gameplay Commentator (Really Anything Needed Just Put Gameplay Commentator Because That Would Be Best For Me)
Reason: Want To Help And Have Fun! If You Have Greater People You Can Make Anything Great
Previous Experiences: Well I Do Many Voice Acting For School And I Have Played In Some Video Im Not Recording Shy (Not Camera Shy)
Youtube/Social Media Links(not necessary): Never Did Any Youtube On School Stuff And At Home Fun Stuff
08/08/2014 3:50 pm
Nakudan
Thank You for Applying! We will continue the interview on Skype
06/24/2014 7:12 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mountaineer
thetwistedminer
Seeing as you replied on my post I figured I should humor your request and submit an application.

Name: Nick
Age(15+): 19
Position: N/A
Reason: Trying to get my name out there.
Previous Experiences: I once did alot of letsplays and vlogs. However I left that life for a more professional video making career. I have a good personality and I can provide several voices and styles to your videos.
06/24/2014 6:25 pm
Nakudan
Bump
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome