Gaming channel!!!! :D

Brevlada's Avatar Brevlada12/27/13 9:09 pm
12/28/2013 3:17 am
Brevlada's Avatar Brevlada
Hey hey guys! My name is Gaara406! And I am here today to do a quick introduction to my channel. Now, I am a gamer, a pc gamer. I love playing minecraft and other games and I want my channel to reflect that. Atm, I'm working on a couple of new minecraft series as well as playing a ton of minecraft minigames. As for other games, I will be playing other games down the track, so make sure to stay tuned for those.
Now, what I wanted from you guys, was to get some constructive feedback, so no hating because hating doesn't help anyone
So, if you could take some time, to click the link ----> http://www.youtube.com/user/gaara406 and come check out my channel, watch a couple of videos and then after make sure you tell me what you think about them.

So yeah, that's all I came here to say so I'll go now seeeeya!! \o
Brevlada
Level 26 : Expert Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/27/2013 10:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
teaisformugs_
The first thing that I noticed was your channel page is that you have a lot of different style thumbnails, some better than others in my opinion. It kind of made the place look a little unorganized so the first thing I'd suggest is tidying up a little and trying to be a bit more consistent with them. I know it might sound like a small thing but getting your channel looking presentable and professional can go a long way in deciding whether someone gives your videos a go or not.

A second thing would be your video titles. I think you should try to be a bit more descriptive, as an example [Name of Game and Series] - [Episode number]: [episode title]. Again, having a standard layout to the titles will help tidy up your channel but mostly it'll bring you more viewers. When someone searches for a lets play, they wont find your video if it's just titled 'episode 3' because youtube wont know to show it. It'll also give people an idea of what they're clicking on and if it's what they're looking for, they'll know right away and most likely stick around.

The videos are of good quality, the commentary is clear and audible, it could be a little cleaner and higher quality but it's certainly good enough to start with. You could possibly benefit from a title screen, I'd steer clear from intro sections as I've found these become an annoyance more than anything and maybe an endslate. The odd edit between transitions is always a good shout too. These sort of things really help to add a professional feel to your videos which will keep people watching and using titles can help add some familiarity to your videos which really does go far when it comes to promoting and having your channel recognised.

Well, it seems I've managed to write you an essay so I hope you don't take any of this personally and remember it is just my opinion. All in all though, keep doing what you're doing because the content is great, I'd just say that you could probably work on branding your channel a bit better in terms of design and layout. Sorry for the essay and if you ever feel like returning the favour, my link is in my sig. but don't feel obliged.
Good luck!
-Tea
12/28/2013 3:17 am
Level 26 : Expert Architect
Brevlada
Okay, so firstly about my thumbnails, I don't make some of my thumbnails but I have started to do so because my thumbnail maker generally only specializes in making Minecraft thumbnails not other series thumbnails, so that might be why some of them look different from others. As for them not looking as professional, that's well because they're not, I'm making them and I am certainly not very good at that sort of thing at all.

Secondly, I am working on trying to give my videos proper titles, but hey I've just started and I still have a few things to work on remember?

In the future I will work on getting a better headset and mic but at the moment what I have will have to suffice and as for my videos not being the best quality I'm not sure how I can improve that but again it's something I guess I just have to work on. And yeah, adding transitioning between cuts is probably a good idea ^^

But yeah, anyway thanks for the feedback and I am aware of all of these things and I am working on trying to improve my channel all the time and you have certainly helped.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome