[NEED NETWORK] HAVE A STABLE CHANNEL OR DONT ASK ME!

EzFactions's Avatar EzFactions10/2/14 8:14 pm
1 emeralds 171 3
10/2/2014 10:10 pm
NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames
Okay so i am looking for a stable professional network to join. I would like us to do Lets Plays, Minigame series, and other types of stuff like that. I need a network with each person having over 200+ subs and ARE ACTIVE! I don't want to see a person upload something on their channel with over 200 subs and only see 10 views. I want to see 100+ views.

Now that you are reading this, i would like to talk about myself. I am 15 years old but turning 16 soon. I am online everyday and on the weekends basically the whole day. I have a great setup so I can always do GFX, Edits, or anything that the Network needs. My channel is around 220 subs but are all active. I get around 10-20 likes per video with comments so i would say my subscribers are active.

If you are interested in picking me up or talking more just comment below or add my Skype @ quags05. Thanks and please don't waste my time!
EzFactions
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner