Hello Planet Minecraft

xpowercordx's Avatar xpowercordx11/30/12 10:25 pm
1 emeralds 108 2
11/30/2012 10:43 pm
LittleTriton's Avatar LittleTriton
Hello Planet Minecraft!!!

I have a mission for you today. This Mission if you choose to accept will help man kind. All you have to do is go to http://www.youtube.com/user/semags44 and watch one of my two videos. They may not be amazing but I need your help to make them amazing. All you need to do is watch and leave a comment here or on the youtube video on how I can be a better youtuber. Thank you for helping out.

Also looking for people to play minecraft with. (just saying)

Episode 3 coming out today 11/30/12 around midnight
xpowercordx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2012 10:43 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Fish
LittleTriton
I can be your partner! [:

My recommendations are;

1#. Be humorous! People love humorous, just don't cuss...
2#. Make videos about like finding diamonds, the smallest house ever, your best redstone creations, ect.

Thats all!
11/30/2012 10:36 pm
Level 29 : Expert Unicorn
CadesProductions
Here is my recommendations for a better channel after viewing yours:

1.) Mic. Your mic is mainly fine, just is a little too quiet, and has that soft buzzing noise.

2.) Commentary. Be funny! People like to watch people who have a good sense of humor, and will entertain them through out the whole video.

and one other thing. Bring something new to the table. There is over 8,500,000 minecraft videos. People want to see somebody that is doing something new. So maybe start off with a extremely unique base, or if you are skilled in the redstone arts, once you have a base, start making original redstone contractions.

These are my tips for you, best of luck,

-Cade
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome