Help: Video black at beginning for a little bit now appearing!live_help

That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev's Avatar That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev1/25/21 12:42 pm
1/27/2021 10:24 am
RondoseTV's Avatar RondoseTV
I am using Easy Movie Maker since it is actually an editing software I find to be the simplest. I have been using it for a long time but starting from today, exporting ANY video (no matter what frames, or bitrate.) has a weird black effect at the beginning that appears for a short amount of time.
I don't know why this is happening, hasn't been happening before, so I am very confused. It's not the clips themselves, since they play normally.

I just finished exporting my first Minecraft mini-movie, and this issue is really annoying.
I don't need to put pictures since I tried every setting, which didn't fix anything.
Posted by That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev's Avatar
That1Rand0mChannel-SBCDev
Level 41 : Master Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2021 10:24 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
RondoseTV
i would recommend HitFilm Maker. Free and no watermark.
01/25/2021 2:07 pm
Thanks so much for the help, I am still open to more help!
01/25/2021 1:07 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
Could be that the software updated so that it starts every video with the effect, could also be how you exported the movie as well.

Checking things like the compatibility or update your driver in the device manager under 'Display Adapter' besides that it could be how the file is published Idk where you're trying to upload your movie but if you're exporting to YouTube then that could be on YouTube's hands and not your own.
01/25/2021 1:00 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Pirate
ZonkedCompanion
I have had strange issues with editing and exporting screen captures using Adobe CS6 in the past. Perhaps you need to run your source files through handbreak. Since I started using it to compress Fraps files I have had no issues with black screens or glitches. I also find that it exports a lot faster too. Could help maybe... Just a guess.

https://handbrake.fr/
01/25/2021 12:43 pm
This is my favourite editing software, so if someone is out there who knows how to fix this, please do.

Btw I am still releasing the Minecraft movie even with the error because I worked hard on it.
01/25/2021 12:45 pm
Btw on the minecraft movie, the errors atleast appear at right times, making it more intense luckly.
01/25/2021 12:46 pm
also, the glitch effect seems to be not as bad on the minecraft movie for some reason
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome