Herobrine: The mystery of aspenwood

Headshots_Ops's Avatar Headshots_Ops5/17/14 1:41 pm
1 emeralds 238 4
5/18/2014 2:44 pm
Headshots_Ops's Avatar Headshots_Ops
Hello everyone,

I've decided to make a trilogy for my youtube channel ExpansionMovies. A machinima series based on the very popular subject in minecraft: "herobrine". However we will not make a cliche story where he is the son of notch and he haunts everyone.

Story:

We are in aspenwood, a tranquil village somwhere in the wilderness of minecraft.

This is aspenwood:

Click to reveal

Idea of the story:
Click to reveal
Everything is just fine and once on a sunny evening, a grandfather tells his grandchildren about a legend they told him when he was a kid. It was about herobrine, a dangerous spirit who used to tease people and destroy their luck. He would ony come when you called his name.

But that is just a story and the kids go to bed. However two weeks later there is a warning on the news, a stalker has been spotted, someone tells in an interview he had white eyes. One of the grandchildren, named connor remembers the story his grandfather told to him and his sister. He tells his sister about the stalker but she doesnt believe that The herobrine exists. story goes on...(people get kidnapped, televisions get hacked showing herobrine on the screen etc...)

The whole clue of the story is that herobrine doesnt exist, its a man who got crazy and decided to try to take control of the village. His secret HQ is located in the mountain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So now i'm looking for people who want to participate in this project(and if you want future projects)

Voice actors:

I have 6 different characters that need to be voiced over:

The grandfather/Alfred(+-6 lines) A low voice that is able to imitate an old man
Connor(+-50 lines) Medium to low voice/15-17 years old
Aice (connors sister)(+-15 lines) Girl voice or squeeker
The "herobrine"(+-40 lines) low deep voice
News reporter(+-6 lines) Girl/squeeker or low voice
Mother of alice and connor(+-10 lines) Girl/Squeeker

Application:

Role:
Microphone:
Example of your voice:

Body actors:

I would need around 10 body actors

People that can be online in UTC/GMT +2 hours timezone, please tell me.

Application

Experience?

Thanks for your interest!
Headshots_Ops
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect