How to get more viewers..

DeMyl3z's Avatar DeMyl3z1/19/13 3:25 pm
1 emeralds 112 2
1/19/2013 8:03 pm
KilledBy_Alex's Avatar KilledBy_Alex
Well, I only have 14 subscribers and I'm writing this, but I think these are the main things youtuber's need to catch in gameplays and such.

(In order of importance)
1. Commentary: You need great commentary. You need to make sure you don't sound boring or lame. Normally if I'm searching Youtube and watching videos, about three out of five time's I watch a video, the people sound heavy and that immediately wants to make me to turn the video off. And DO NOT EVER NOT have no commentary and just music or subtitles, unless it is a showcase of a minecraft adventure/survival/creative map you made or a montage.

2. Quality: If the video is laggy or just plain slow, please don't even try to post it. It annoys everyone. If the video is 1080p and there's still lag, it's still crap (no offense for wannabe future people, that have this problem).

3. Originality: Make sure your videos are something not many very people have seen before, that way people will be curious what your video is about and you could earn a subscriber! Be sure to put in as much tags as possible so people can find your video.

4. Channel/Icon: When I see someone's youtube icon it usually shows how cool there video's are. If you can, draw out a cool icon of your minecraft skin or some kind of character that you created in a game, then use it. Some programs you can use is Gimp (which is what I use),Photoshop, and sometimes paint. If your channel is just a plain default color try to find a good background for it or think of your own.

Note: If you need any other help (such as a background or an icon) contact me at myl3zofficial@gmail.com

Also please check out my youtube channel!
http://www.youtube.com/user/demyl3z

Thank you!
DeMyl3z
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer