*IMPORTANT* Psy's Youtube Upload Schedule, Updates, and More

PsychoticJoker's Avatar PsychoticJoker1/14/13 11:17 pm
1 emeralds 124 4
1/15/2013 12:36 pm
PsychoticJoker's Avatar PsychoticJoker
Hey guys, this is Psy! I got a lot of new information that needs to be released, the first regarding my new Youtube Upload Schedule for The Bacon Creepers.
TheBaconCreepers Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBaconCreepers/ Don't miss a video, SUBSCRIBE NOW!
Monday: Psy Plays Survival!
Tuesday: Sugarcane and Psyanide! Suggest the topic for next episode in the comments or in a Youtube message!
Wednesday: Animated Shorts! Stay tuned for upcoming short, "Fight Club!"
Thursday: Minecraft Animated Dual-Series! Subscribe for more!
Friday: PsyTV! It's finally underway, so don't hesitate to message our channel to appear as a guest. It's a great opportunity to advertise your channel!
Saturday and Sunday: Free days, Video may or may not be uploaded. Most likely work on Group videos!
Now, news on TheBaconCreepers. Keep the subs going guys! Check out our videos, like the videos, and subscribe for more videos! Also, HUGE THANKS for 640 + views on Psy is BATMAN! That means so much, it's incredible. We will do a special event when we reach 50 subscribers, (Q&A? WHo knows?) So spread the word! If I get enough people thinking it's a good idea, I will do a "shoutout" and read the names of the people who write "I am a Psy-Guy!" in an upcoming thread! DUring PsyTV on Friday nights you will be mentioned! Also message us for an appearance on the show and a chance to advertise! CHeck out Ace's Wrath of the Fallen videos as well! Thanks, that's all, Cya later, and Psyonara folks!
PsychoticJoker
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer