IRON MAN 3 Minecraft Machinima recruitment!

BrinithKid's Avatar BrinithKid5/29/13 7:29 pm
1 emeralds 1.6k 44
7/6/2013 1:56 pm
BrinithKid's Avatar BrinithKid
Hello everyone my name is BrinTheKid but you all can just call me brin, I don't necessarily come on here often or even go on an account likewise so I figured y not! while I was looking around I noticed the quality of good skinners out there, I am also a skinner, but im sure most of you haven't seen my work, due to ive never really had a planet minecraft account, im usually involved with many small things like machinimas and animations, so I figured one day, y not make my own! so that's where the inspiration sparked, I had little info and resources to use so I just started to think of good ideas for machinimas, and I recently saw Iron Man 3 and while it wasn't as great as I had hoped I thought, hey this would make a damn good story wouldn't it? so I started brewing, I started looking around for some good maps and skins, and I found someone who has made some phenominal iron man suit skins BlackFlash and I got his permission to use them, I also found a few more skins for the villains and the infamous tony stark, now im still working on a good detailed version for tony starks skin I started to pull some stuff together and started talking to some people, that's where I met a few others who had the same ambition but never really had the ambition or stubbornness I had, but after weve started I started thinking about what we would do, when, and how, the thing is my machinima is going to consist of at least 10 people, and I have maybe 4 at that, I have a director(me) and possibly some assistants, a texture, for the custom things need being done, and a few camera people, and obviously actors, so that's where the recruitment starts!
I apologise about the long letter but in order for you to join youre going to have to understand the situation, I am recruiting atleast 6 actors, a tony, mandarin, rhodey, Aldrich killian, and of course im not counting suits, because that would make the list about 40 plus people (you would understand if you've seen the movie)
So to start the recruitment please answer the following questions and requirements

REQUIREMENTS:
Skype-contact(obviously)
teamspeak-(for the days when we have a lot of people)
minecraft premium-(im sure you wouldn't be filling this out if you didn't)
and atleast 13(for maturity reasons)

now answer the following questions to help determine if you should be accepted!
How long have you played minecraft and how good are you?
what are you good at in minecraft?
are you familiar with mods?
are you familiar with machinimas?
what experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas?
how old are you?
and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima?

NOTE: still working on small things at the moment like getting the setting, skins, characters and plot, scripts, and other small things, the screening should start somewhere around mid june if the other small things are sorted out!
Due to maturity reasons older people may get higher parts, especially voice acting!
Thanks everyone I hope you guys are pumped! Thanks for welcoming me and lets make a machinima shall we??
BrinithKid
Level 38 : Artisan Soldier

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/06/2013 1:56 pm
BrinithKid
guys I need help and lots, I still need 2 recorders for the machinima, and an extra helper, also major sets like the oil rig n such
06/26/2013 5:06 pm
BrinithKid
Bump
06/12/2013 12:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
Vortura Network
How long have you played minecraft and how good are you? I have played Minecraft since May of 2012, but even though I have only played for a year, I spent so much time daily, it is almost equal to 3 years :3

what are you good at in Minecraft? I own my own server, so Plugins, working with people etc. I am also staff on 15+ servers. Biggest is TSN (theSkyNetwork), I am a Mod, and it has an average of 100 players on.

are you familiar with mods? Depends on which ones. I am good with almost all the major ones, but even though I do not know them, well... That's what google and youtube are for, right?
are you familiar with machinimas? I am very, I am a huge fan of the very successful ones on youtube, and seems like fin to play video games and get payed

what experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas? I have played around with a few mods, but again I have the time to research anything I do not know.

how old are you? I am of 14 years of age, and am turning 15 this August ( 2.5 months about )

and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima?
I feel I would be a very dedicated part in this, and feel as if I would be able to provide alot.
06/13/2013 2:41 pm
BrinithKid
sounds good! PM me whenever possible!
06/11/2013 11:40 pm
BrinithKid
the problem with that is when we do the full shot of all the suits surrounding the tanker...
06/08/2013 5:41 pm
Level 49 : Master Demolitionist
The_Yakattack
we can have actors playing other parts like just switch skins
06/07/2013 2:54 pm
BrinithKid
Bump
05/31/2013 2:38 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Taco
Master__Chief777
i have acess to a primo iron man mod which would make things way cooler
pm me if interested
06/05/2013 9:05 pm
BrinithKid
Thanks! but we have everything we need in mods.
05/31/2013 12:27 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Daryoush2000
I would love to be apart of this! However you might not let me be apart of it since i cant use skype . please consider :/
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Form:
teamspeak: If this is a mod then I can get it
minecraft premium: YES
age: I dont give my age out but i assure u that i meet the standard

1) I have played minecraft since March 2013. Im pretty good since i have been following Paulsoaresjr's vids since 2012(summer).

2) Im decent at survival

3)yes I am familiar with mods

4) I have watched a few machinima's

5) I have had no part in any machinima. this is why i am pumped to try and be apart of this. I have been able to successfully install mods before and am currently learning to make my own.

6) Again i am older than 12 and younger than 50. Trust me i meet this standard

7)I think I should be in this machinima because i have never been able to be in one. Also i love acting but am afraid to do it in public. I am afraid of being picked on. Also I LOVE the Iron Man series. I love Role-Playing too. So I technically think I should join since i like acting and role-playing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again I hope you let me be apart of this. Thank you
05/31/2013 2:21 pm
BrinithKid
That's great! go ahead and pm me for more details!
05/30/2013 6:40 pm
BrinithKid
Great guys! were getting some more positions for people to play! atleast 20 backdrops for extremis characters and 40+ for the suits!
05/30/2013 3:19 pm
The_Yakattack
I will be tony in the film
05/30/2013 3:08 pm
The_Yakattack
PrototypeThetaHow long have you played minecraft and how good are you?: since beta 1.3.2, and I am awesome

what are you good at in minecraft?: sci-fi stuff, ships, weapons textures, and Fighter models

are you familiar with mods?: currently developing a Flan's mod expansion

are you familiar with machinimas?: you mean Machinima? the company? they spout a load of rubbish, if you mean videos, then yes

what experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas?: Much with mods, some filming experience

how old are you? over 9000

and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima?: Yes

how old are you? over 9000
05/30/2013 2:50 pm
Level 77 : Legendary Robot
PrototypeTheta
How long have you played minecraft and how good are you?: since beta 1.3.2, and I am awesome

what are you good at in minecraft?: sci-fi stuff, ships, weapons textures, and Fighter models

are you familiar with mods?: currently developing a Flan's mod expansion

are you familiar with machinimas?: you mean Machinima? the company? they spout a load of rubbish, if you mean videos, then yes

what experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas?: Much with mods, some filming experience

how old are you?: Over 9000

and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima?: Yes
05/30/2013 2:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
xkilax2156
REQUIREMENTS:
Skype-contact(obviously) eddy202202
teamspeak-(for the days when we have a lot of people) dont have one? dont know what it is
minecraft premium-(im sure you wouldn't be filling this out if you didn't) xkilax2156
and atleast 13(for maturity reasons) im 17

now answer the following questions to help determine if you should be accepted!
How long have you played minecraft and how good are you? 2 years on scall 1-10 like 7
what are you good at in minecraft? okay
are you familiar with mods? yes
are you familiar with machinimas? offcource
how old are you? im 17 dont have nun but i watch ur vids
and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima? yea
05/29/2013 10:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
pogoman122
Also my skype is Minecrafterofdoom
05/29/2013 9:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
pogoman122
IGN: Pogoman122
IRL: Jeff Stokes

How long have you played minecraft and how good are you?: Way back since infdev.
Very good.
what are you good at in minecraft?: Moderating,Handling Servers.
are you familiar with mods?: Very much so.
are you familiar with machinimas?: Yes
what experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas?: I have experience in being an actor.
how old are you?: 14-15
and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima?: Because i love minecraft.
05/30/2013 2:29 pm
BrinithKid
Thank you for signing up! please PM me when you are free so like I said, we can start setting up positions!
05/29/2013 9:38 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Ender_Eli

Teamspeak: Not sure..?

Mineraft Premium: IGN, Ender_Eli

Only 12, but trust me, I'm mature enough

How long have you played minecraft and how good are you? A year or two

What are you good at in minecraft? PvP(sorta), redstone, and building

Are you familiar with mods? Just using them, not making them

Are you familiar with machinimas? Only seen some on YouTube

What experience do you have with and/or mods and machinimas? Used many mods in the past and not ever done a machinima but I am looking into doing one

How old are you? 12 yrs old

Last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima? Cause it's awesome and I'm awesome! (no, but really ) I would like to start doing some YouTube videos and things like that with Minecraft

P.S. I have a pretty deep voice so I could play a voice character and not just a suit
05/30/2013 2:28 pm
BrinithKid
Thank you for signing up! please PM me when you feel like so! once we do that I can start setti g up spots and thatd be great if you could do voice acting!
05/29/2013 9:27 pm
BrinithKid
[/quote]
thats alright yes[/quote]
Alright Great! if you would like you can choose any of the iron man suit characters and ill see if I have that skin ready for you!
05/29/2013 8:30 pm
BrinithKid
And like I said we may start in mid june that's if we get everything sorted out, im working on getting the last few skins that we need in order for it to be believable like Igor and the rescue suit. also im having trouble finding a good way to texture an extremis effect on a skin :/
05/29/2013 8:18 pm
The_Yakattack
And do you have the server ready and when do we start?
05/29/2013 8:26 pm
BrinithKid
Thank you for asking, this might sound stupid but I don't have one yet, I was planning on using my friends don't worry ill get something situationed!
05/29/2013 8:17 pm
The_Yakattack
05/29/2013 8:15 pm
The_Yakattack
BrinThKid
The_Yakattack
BrinThKid

Great! im glad were starting to get some older kids! what position would you like to play? and due to you being older and having a more significant role you might have to get it, its a free program that runs like Skype only you can have +40 people in it and its a lot easier then Skype! check out some videos if youre unsure!

maybe the warmachine but first I would like to know the story line, Ioh and I can help you with making skins.

yes I have seen Iron man 3, and i said warmachine because I think that sounds cooler
05/29/2013 8:11 pm
BrinithKid
The_Yakattack
BrinThKid
The_YakattackSkype-contact yes I do but I'm not allowed to show my face.
teamspeak- Is it ok if I don't have to have this?
minecraft premium- yes I have minecraft.
and at least 13, I'm 16.

Great! im glad were starting to get some older kids! what position would you like to play? and due to you being older and having a more significant role you might have to get it, its a free program that runs like Skype only you can have +40 people in it and its a lot easier then Skype! check out some videos if youre unsure!

maybe the warmachine but first I would like to know the story line, Ioh and I can help you with making skins.

The story line is like a pre amp of the movie! if you haven't seen iron man 3 yet I will happily explain but not inm the forums, please PM me for the Machinimas plot and the war machine has been changed to the iron patriot in iron man 3, sorry, and if you would like to show me some of your skins I would be more htne glad to see what you can do!
05/29/2013 8:10 pm
The_Yakattack
brin I subed
05/29/2013 8:05 pm
The_Yakattack
BrinThKid
and at least 13, I'm 16.

maybe the warmachine but first I would like to know the story line, and I can help you with making skins
05/29/2013 8:01 pm
BrinithKid
NOTE! IM GOING TO NEED EVERYBODY THAT SIGNS UP TO PM ME AFTER THEY ARE DONE SO I CAN HAVE A PHYSICAL RECOLLECTION OF WHO WANTS TO PLAY, IF YOU DO NOT MESSAGE ME I MAY NOT GET YOUR NAME DOWN AND YOU MAY BE CUT OR FORGOTTEN!
05/29/2013 8:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
djpanda547
Skype-i have yes i will pm u the name
teamspeak-Maybe but mostly chat
minecraft premium-Dur the minecraft name is djpanda547
05/29/2013 8:09 pm
BrinithKid
Thank you for signing up! note! because of your age im going to have to use you as a suit during the finale... will that be alright? youll still be in the machinima and in the credits for people that helped!
05/29/2013 9:23 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Pixel Painter
djpanda547
thats alright yes
05/29/2013 7:58 pm
BrinithKid
and at least 13, I'm 16.

05/29/2013 7:56 pm
BrinithKid
Ok so what characters would you guys want to play? due to your age im going to have to use you as suits but you can still choose which suit you would prefer! by the early may I should have enough skins for the different suits to match the mass amount of firepower! so what do ya think? the best suit I have right now are Mark 39 also known as Gemini or the space suit! my favorite
05/29/2013 7:55 pm
Level 30 : Artisan uwu
Th3Powe4
ok thank you good sir
05/29/2013 7:53 pm
The_Yakattack
Skype-contact yes I do but I'm not allowed to show my face.
and at least 13, I'm 16.

How long have you played minecraft and how good are you? I have had minecraft for? about 2 years now, and I could say I'm good at minecraft but I do not want to brag,

what are you good at in minecraft? building stuff and I work well with pepole on servers.

are you familiar with mods? yes, but I don't use them.

are you familiar with machinimas? yes I love them and I really love to be in this one.

I'm good at animations and I've watched a lot of machinimas but to tell the truth I have not been in one yet because I'm having trouble finding the right one I'd like to be in, and I don't use mods so please don't throw me out because of that,

how old are you? 16,

and last but not least why do you think you should be in this machinima? I want to help in this video and I really love to be in one.

And I could make skins for you if your having trouble finding them for the film.

thanks for reading,
the yakattack
05/29/2013 7:53 pm
BrinithKid
Th3Powe[size=150][/size]413 years old.
love Creating original things.
Yes
yes
iv'e never done or met a person that does mods
yes
Because this my chance to become discovered so people can know who i am not a dumb guy on computer which i'm not but people to know who i am.
I honestly don't have skype. or teamspeak sorry ill get that pronto

Great! ill start finding jobs for you guys to do!
05/29/2013 7:50 pm
Th3Powe4
13 years old.
love Creating original things.
Yes
yes
iv'e never done or met a person that does mods
yes
Because this my chance to become discovered so people can know who i am not a dumb guy on computer which i'm not but people to know who i am.
I honestly don't have skype. or teamspeak sorry ill get that pronto
05/29/2013 7:45 pm
Th3Powe4
kk
05/29/2013 7:45 pm
BrinithKid
Guys don't forget to clarify which selection you are answering, its hard for me to read what question you are answering!
05/29/2013 7:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
captainzeromod
About 11/2 years.
Creating original things.
Yes.
No.
I have played with a friend who modds and hes taught me alot of stuff.
Because i want to become discovered. Poeple rarely interact with me so this could be my big chance.
I honestly dont have skype. Im sorry but i will get it soon.
05/29/2013 7:43 pm
BrinithKid
alright caption in order for me to contact youre eventually just going to have to get a Skype but until then just PM me on here and I will reply, also if youd like feel free to subscribe
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome