JOIN OUR TEAM!!!!

FriedZucchini's Avatar FriedZucchini8/9/14 3:45 pm
1 emeralds 177 1
8/9/2014 5:23 pm
Honahula1's Avatar Honahula1
Hi! I am ChickenDigBick. I am a fellow, but small, Youtuber looking for some people to create a group for Youtube. Currently, we have 2 people, including me. We are looking for someone funny, charismatic, overall entertaining. We do not have a name yet, but we will decide that when our group is all together.

My Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUMDLb ... 0iesWKpSow

Application:
IGN:
Channel (If you have one):
Make a story involving a potato (Doesn't have to be long):
FriedZucchini
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Honahula1
08/09/2014 5:23 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
pplication:
IGN: honahula1
Channel (If you have one): honahulacraft
Make a story involving a potato (Doesn't have to be long)it was a dark and stormy night when our story takes place our protagonist is G.G. potato who was heading home from a night in town when suddenly a criminal emerges from the shadows! his name... the hasher.. potato tried to run but he couldnt he just couldnt because he realized he was stuck in ketchup the hasher slowly walked towards him and was about to end it all for him when suddenly a egg walked inot the allyway and screamed. The hasher seeing as he didn't have enough time to finish decide on the safer path and ran before the yokes came. before that though he looked at the terrified potato and with a smile that would haunt him forever he said
"I always get my hash" and with that he disappeared into the night
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome