A Kind of Channel You Don't Normally See Posted Here

thegameguy311's Avatar thegameguy3112/5/13 3:34 pm
2/5/2013 6:25 pm
thegameguy311's Avatar thegameguy311
My youtube channel is different from all these minecraft only channels you see posted here on PMC. Yes, I do minecraft, but I strive to be different and original so I also play many other things. There is always more games I play and I try my hardest to get a video out to my subscribers every day. I feel that games like minecraft are a bit overdone, yet people still hope to get popular by playing the same games that the huge youtubers play. You just don't get noticed, that's my reasoning. Check me out if you want to see some more of my videos besides the three I'll post here.
http://www.youtube.com/user/thegameguy311

Minecraft video

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare video

Blacklight: Retribution video

So go check out more of my videos if you like them and maybe subscribe. I am always open to suggestions on what to play and what I can do to improve my channel. I'm also open to anyone who wants to play a game together for a video. I hope you enjoy my channel!
thegameguy311
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/05/2013 6:25 pm
thegameguy311
Bump
02/05/2013 3:42 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
rsmovactor
I don't think "Original" is the right word to describe your channel, considering you do let's plays... BUT there is nothing wrong with that.

If you are going to do let's plays, you should do it with more people and friends you have good chemistry with, try to make your video's funny and entertaining as possible, go crazy if need be! Networking is what you should try to do, and advertise your channel not as "Original" or "Different" but doing what other people do, but BETTER. Because there is so much of this content on youtube, learn from other's mistakes and try to do better then people who do let's plays like this.
02/05/2013 3:46 pm
thegameguy311
Thanks for the tips. I'll try to include friends more in my videos to play with them. I have also learned from my previous mistakes from my original videos and other people's, as you suggested, but I will try more. Any suggestions for types of videos I could do? I was thinking of searching around the internet for good, free games and showing them to get the games more popular.
02/05/2013 3:49 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
rsmovactor
Specifically, no. But I'm sure there are plenty out there to bring variety to your channel. You don't want to go two diverse, pick a few games you will stick too, so your subscriber's keep coming back, and eventually when your commentating skill's have improved, they won't care what game your playing. At one point it will just be about your personality, not the games that you are playing that make people subscribe.
02/05/2013 3:51 pm
thegameguy311
Alright, I will. Thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome