LightsCave - My New Channel ( Give me a shot )

mrlightideas's Avatar mrlightideas10/30/12 7:24 pm
10/30/2012 8:24 pm
RawrIncLive's Avatar RawrIncLive
Hey guys Light here and I just started a brand new youtube so go click this link ---> www.youtube.com/lightscave and give my channel a shot. Not many youtube channels get big nowadays but I am gonna be dedicated to this channel until I get big which could be a long or short time. So to finish if you like seeing me and my fellow friends rage and die and you want to see seed spotlights and a bit of COD click that link NOw!.

-Light
mrlightideas
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/30/2012 8:24 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RawrIncLive
I recommend setting up your channel correctly. I'd be willing to make you a simple background in return of a slot on your featured channel list www.youtube.com/rawrincgaming
10/30/2012 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
dark5561
one you need to introduce your self and what your doing your because in your video i would not know what you were doing with out the title. but sort of like it just improve your videos and your Comentary a little. i will keep watching oh almost forgot try to create your own little style even look at other youtubers see what makes people like them. so yeah bye
10/30/2012 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
mrlightideas
Thanks for the feedback well I'm uploading a video now should be up in a few hours but if you have any tips add me on Skype and we can talk their.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome