Looking For Fellow YouTubers¬Join Me

VoxieWorks's Avatar VoxieWorks6/25/13 3:49 pm
7/4/2013 7:13 am
PartyPixel's Avatar PartyPixel
Looking For Fellow YouTubers¬Join Me

Who I am...

Hey there, i am Stentrikion but you can call me Andy. I am British, 14 years old and i have been a YouTuber for about 2-3 months now. I play mostly Minecraft but i love War, Strategy and RpgMMO. My favorite TV Programs are Anime, my favorite up to now has to be "Sword Art Online" and "Death Note".
I started my YouTube to play games and share my view with the world, i love gaming along with many other stuff. I am not one of those Knobs though, i never act better than another players of viewers. I have been told by many people that i am fun and a nice guy to talk to.

If i had to sum myself up i would say i am a Kind, Fun, Jolly and Mature kid who loves to be part of the gaming community.

This is my description up to now, if you feel there is anything i can add please let me know.

What i want...

So what i am looking for is 10 people to become good friends, and start recording with. I want Fun and Interesting people who are not afraid to show who they really are. The perfect kind of friend for me is a Quick, Funny, Not Embarrassed kind of Guy/Girl.

How you can join me...

If by this point you really want to join then i really must show you how. Down below in the Comment box you need to right a short Bio about your self basically sum up your self in a short or long paragraph and add some way of be contacting you.

Here is a Example of One i made. [Remember you don't have to use this, you can answer in your own way.]

IGN: (In Game Name)

Getting In Contact...
If you have any questions about this Application form please don't be Afraid to ask using any of the below.

My Skype: minetechco
My Email: stentrikion@gmail.com
My Twitter: @Stentrikion

Thank You For Your Time And I Hope You Can Share This Forum And Help Spread The Word!
VoxieWorks
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

PartyPixel
07/04/2013 7:13 am
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: PartyPixel
Your Personality: I am a happy, funny kind of guy. Nothing overdramtic and enjoyable to play with!
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsRealm

Some other stuff, currently i don't have alot of videos on, just started with youtube and some videos might be a bit boring. I am looking for some guys to do some videos with cause that is where the fun really is!
Luke44
07/04/2013 4:05 am
IGN: LawlzForLuke
Your Personality: I try to have a subtle sense of humour most of the time, but I usually stray away and become sort of crass. I don't TRY to be funny, I just sit down, play a game, and talk. My humour isn't forced, at least I don't think I love to play Minecraft and other games on Steam. I am mature if i choose to be. I know WHEN to be mature, which is major. I love to let it all out when I record, very different from my usually shy self. I've been making YouTube videos for about a month and a half now. I mainly make Minecraft videos now but soon the channel is converting to all around gaming.
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrLawlzify

I hope you give me a chance
Gaming247Freak
07/03/2013 5:27 am
IGN: Gaming247Freak
I'm British as well but I moved to Canada about 5 years ago what sucks my favorite football team is liverpool fc also I have a speech problem but after you get to know me you will understand me better and I'm 14 as well so yea also I haven't really started youtube I have a channel but I haven't posted minecraft videos on it because I'm getting a computer around September so I will start then and also I'm getting membership to The Fridge (Bajan Canadian's server) so I will be recording hunger games on their so add my skype or inbox on here if you want to record sometime in the future

also my channel is youtube.com/247GamingFreak
xXUnknownGamingXx
07/02/2013 9:52 pm
IGN: (In Game Name) Josemose62
Your Personality:Im Funny, a good commentator, i have great ideas and i love to play minecraft. BTW i have a server so we can do videos their if you want.
YouTube: (If you have one)Well i made one but i havent got a recording system yet.
Keitarosan
07/02/2013 9:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Just me and my partner she is just letting me do all the looking (cuse shes that lazy)

IGN: Keitarosan Mct2013
My Personality is i put alot of trust in everyone im kind (for the most part) dont really care what im doing aslong as its for advancements in science!Well minecraft science...im just a generally happy person and i hate mobs! cept them crafty endermen.
Youtube:www.youtube.com/channel/UCXJubG7fRAzZo-bSZh_J3PQ the link to the channel...

nothing else to add i guess?
AmadarouCrew
07/02/2013 9:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
There are 3 of us

-IGN: vento95, o0Providince0o, InsertScreenName
-Your Personality: shy at first because we have no idea who you are. But we are ok after about 10 mins of talking to you or playing a game with you.
-Skype: anthonycatanzarite. if you want to record with us then just add me on skype. ill give you theirs
-YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/AmadarouCrew
Xytric
06/27/2013 9:17 pm
Level 45 : Master Musician
IGN: (In Game Name) Xytric (nice and short)
Your Personality: kind. Spontaniously (or however you spell that)
YouTube: (If you have one) XytricOnYT

Ps I like chhhhheeeeesssseeee
ErraticMentalGamer
06/27/2013 6:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IGN: DjTonza
Your Personality: little bit shy at the start and nice
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ninzatonza (i'm starting it now so there's no vids yet)
thatsnotskills
06/26/2013 4:31 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Network
IGN: Lilmoney78215
Your Personality: Funny, friendly, and nice!
YouTube: youtube.com/officialsmashgaming <-- Old new --> YouTube.com/Lilmoneyx
XxappleattackxX
06/26/2013 2:53 pm
IGN: (In Game Name) XxappleattackxX
Your Personality: Weird but funny weird
YouTube: (If you have one) https://www.youtube.com/user/XxappleattackxX
Tinyanthony12
06/25/2013 3:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IGN: (In Game Name)tinyanthony12
Your Personality:Derpy