*=HIRING FILM CREW=* to start --EPIC CHANNEL--

MrDubious's Avatar MrDubious6/30/14 6:40 pm
1 emeralds 215 3
7/1/2014 2:15 am
supmonk96's Avatar supmonk96
Hey guys, wats up! MrDubious here.
Gonna be starting up an awesome youtube channel, but before we get started on you, ill talk about myself for a bit.

My IGN is RagingWarlock. I used to be a part of many successful youtube channels, all getting shut down due to hacking incidents or rivalries within the crew. I am very experienced with Directing, Editing, Graphics, and Script Writing. Many of my finished products come out looking professional, and some have even gotten noticed by the people up in Hollywood. I love gaming, and making minecraft machinimas.

Here is what I plan on doing. I want to make a youtube channel based off of funny and epic minecraft machinimas. I cannot do this without a crew however.

Requirements:
- Must have a SKYPE in order to communicate with the crew! You may download one if you do not have one already!
- Dedicated (not gonna just run off and join another youtube channel, and stop working with us)
- Hard Working (not gonna slack, we will have fun but sometimes we need to be serious)
- Comedic (We need people with PERSONALITIES!!!)

Jobs We Need: (You may have multiple jobs if you want!)
-Writers (plan out the videos)
-Actors (Must be creative with their actions! Can't be the type that walks around all stiff, need to use all they can to create awesome characters!)
-Mechanics/Engineers (Operate/build the redstone machinery behind the scenes)
-Builders
-Filmer *I have a good screen recording software, but if someone supplies a better one, it would be great!*

Just to get it out there, I do not appreciate freeloaders who just hang on to get their channel more subscribers. Also, I do not want to have to go through the trouble of having to find replacements! We need people who are willing to HAVE FUN and make some GREAT VIDEOS!
Now we move onto the RESUME. Reply in the comments with this filled out, or add me on skype as RagingWarlock.

Click to reveal
IGN:
JOB APPLYING FOR:
PERSONALITY:
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR:
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE:
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS:
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP:
PAST EXPERIENCE:

Thanks,
MrDubious
MrDubious
Level 5 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/01/2014 2:15 am
Level 1 : New Miner
supmonk96
IGN: smartgear48168
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY): jksp96
JOB APPLYING FOR: Action or i can create ideas for videos
PERSONALITY: I'm very funny. Every year the teachers always call me the clown.
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Very Good. I have very creative mind, and i like to get along with people very easily.
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: Everyday
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: Happiness, and alot of fun
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: Cause I don't want to be lonely at home. I want to help others achieve their goals.
PAST EXPERIENCE: I have not been in a Youtube video yet, but when it comes to making funny videos, its me.
06/30/2014 9:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Toastcraftsmp
IGN:ToastCraftSMP
SKYPE NAME (IF ANY):toast232323
JOB APPLYING FOR:Builder,Actor,Mechanic
PERSONALITY:Laid Back, Individualistic, comedic
HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Pretty Good
HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: Most days, most hours.
WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: I am creative when it comes to building. I am laid back, but can work hard when it counts. I love minecraft and I hope to bring my enthusiasm for gaming and building to each video.
WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I am looking for an opportunity to get noticed and am willing to work hard. I love gaming and this is a fun way to meet people and share a couple laughs.
PAST EXPERIENCE: Commentating on YouTube.
06/30/2014 9:14 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Pokemon
derpy_turtle
IGN: Turtleman9198

SKYPE NAME (IF ANY): turtleman9198

JOB APPLYING FOR: Writer or actor

PERSONALITY: I don't ever take anything too seriously, but when I need to, I work well. I've also been told that I'm a pretty funny guy, but you'd need to see for yourself I guess.

HOW GOOD ARE YOU AT WHAT YOU ARE APPLYING FOR: Writing: excellent, Acting: moderate

HOW OFTEN ARE YOU AVAILABLE: Mostly every day, except I'll be gone for 2 weeks over the summer.

WHAT CAN YOU BRING TO OUR VIDEOS: Funny content, good plot that actually has a structure, and if needed I also make skins sometimes.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO HELP: I feel like spending my break doing something productive rather than sitting around all day and watching Netflix.

PAST EXPERIENCE: I've worked on other projects that have sadly fallen through in the past Also, I've written short stories in the past.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome