Looking for people to play with! - New Group of Gamers

thehumanslayer12's Avatar thehumanslayer1211/20/15 8:30 pm
1 emeralds 131 1
11/20/2015 11:28 pm
seriouswarrior's Avatar seriouswarrior
The title says it all. I've grown bored over the past couple of years, not being able to play Minecraft at a high level of "fun." I want to change that by playing with some people I know or want to know.

There is no "application" for this because the ones who are asking you to complete an application are just picky about who they play with. I don't care if the people I play with are annoying or crazy...or BOTH! I want to have fun and I think you do too .

So what're you waiting for? Add me on Skype: thehumanslayer12

Also check out my channel on YouTube

I do have a few custom adventure maps in mind that we can start playing right off the bat. I'll be hosting such servers with port-forwarded ports. And we can also play other things such as Factions, Hunger Games, Mini-Games, Tekkit, or other Modpacks/gamemodes. I want to play with at least 4 people. I know it's a large number but imagine the games we can play!

We don't even have to only play Minecraft, we can play other games. I play a lot of other MMOs out there such as World of Tanks, League of Legends, Project Reality, Arma 2, and more. Just add me on Skype lol.
thehumanslayer12
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer