Looking for people who want to make a survival series.

WeAreRatz's Avatar WeAreRatz12/16/13 9:06 pm
1 emeralds 258 4
12/17/2013 9:04 pm
WeAreRatz's Avatar WeAreRatz
Hello. I recently became interested in making YouTube videos. I am looking for a few mature, funny, interesting people who actually know what they're doing. I already have one person. She and I will interview you over Skype if we choose you. Leave your Skype name in your response. We already have a server so you being able to host one or not doesn't matter. Also tell us why you should be considered.
Requirements:
1. Must be 15+ years old.
2. As previously stated, funny, mature, and interesting.
3. Have a working mic and Skype.
4. Be good at something. AKA building, redstone, surviving, etc.
5. Have a voice that isn't annoying.
6. Be fun to talk to and be able to hold a conversation.
7. One of the two must be a girl. (The other person requested it)
8. Just be a cool, nerdy, geeky person in general.
WeAreRatz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2013 9:04 pm
WeAreRatz
CLOSED
12/16/2013 11:41 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Ninja
Motherload
Well, I'm only 14, but I have a relatively deep voice. You can check out my voice for proof on "iErikpie" (Youtube channel). I do have a mic, but it's not top quality because even though I love Youtube, I don't know if I want to dedicate too much money to it. I'm funny, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm not 100% mature. I don't like to curse or anything, because I think it's pretty degrading :3
I like to survive mostly, maybe PvP a bit.
My Skype name is LeePieGuy (wow, I bet you would've never guessed that!)
And last but certainly not least, I'm a nerd. Again, not gonna lie, being a nerd was one of the best things that happened to me.

Best Regards,
iErikpie
12/16/2013 11:06 pm
WeAreRatz
UPDATE
We will probs do minigames sometimes.
12/16/2013 9:13 pm
MiningKK22
Hey I would love to join you guys. I might as well just put a few things here. I am a 15 year old boy, you could say I am a pretty interesting person, I'm quite weird if that's alright but at times I am usually serious and alot of fun to play with if you treat me with a good amount of respect. My skype name is kapri.mclean. Hope to hear from ya soon!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome