Looking for a SMP / Recording Group 14 - 18+

NovaBoxGames's Avatar NovaBoxGames7/26/15 1:10 pm
1 emeralds 270 4
7/29/2015 4:04 pm
ALTONGAMER123's Avatar ALTONGAMER123
Hello, It's been quite a while since i've posted on the forums here. Usually I get a good response, So hopefully I will this time as well - I'll cut to the chase.

I'm looking for a YOUTUBE Oriented SMP, One that is active and has a close and already developed community and members. The members I'd prefer to be between the ages of 14-18. But I'm fine with working with adults above the age of 18. Please have Decent to Great audio quality.

Secondly, As a backup plan of sorts. I'm also looking for a group of people. Sharing the same requirements of the prior passage. To do different games and projects.
From playing around in different games, To making a scripted Machinima.

Please leave some contact information below if you're interested in either, Or both! ^^
===============================
Some information about me:

I've been doing YouTube for a few years now, I've picked up several skills along the way. My channel is relatively big, At around 25,000 subscriptions. But don't be intimidated, I'm a chill guy.
------------
I use a Shure SM7B microphone, Top notch quality.
I use fraps to record at a decent frame-rate. I usually haven't any lag or stutters in my videos.
------------
IGN: Novabox
Timezone: EST, USA.
Skype: seth.sacred (Please leave a message that you're from this Post.)
NovaBoxGames
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner