Looking for YouTube Collaboration!

Migi's Avatar Migi1/6/14 3:18 am
1 emeralds 117 1
1/6/2014 4:00 am
VertueGaming's Avatar VertueGaming
Hi guys,
I am now looking to collaborate with some other youtubers and to do some cool videos that both our channel subscribers will enjoy!
A lot of people think I bout my subscribers when I didn't and they think that because I have only got just over 800 total views and I have 948 Subscribers. But the reason for that is because I actually deleted all my other videos I had which I used to have a total of 70k Total views with just over 150 videos but I deleted them because I wanted better quality videos and those videos were not really that great.

I am now unfortunately now only getting about 10 - 50 views a video because most of my 948 subscribers are are inactive. I am now pretty much starting over again which is hard but I am seeing that I am starting to grow quick. The reason why my subscribers are inactive is because I have been very inactive but I am very serious about youtube now.

I got a Machinima about 6 - 8 months ago and I am very happy with it. I just think it would be better to collaborate with some other youtubers because I thing all viewers like it more!

Channel link: www.youtube.com/MigiGamesHD

Anyway if you are interested please fill out the info below and comment on this topic.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) Do you have Skype? If so what is your Skype? (Must have Skype).
2.) Would you classify yourself as funny? If so how?
3.) What is the link to your youtube channel?
4.) Gender.
5.) Age.
6.) How long have you been properly doing youtube for?
7.) Is your Mic good? What Mic do you use? Have you got good internet connection?
8.) How is your channel going now?
9.) Tell me a little about yourself?
10.) What country do you live in?

Thank you for answering the questions and thank you for your application. If you have any questions please do ask and I will answer you ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Migi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner