Looking to make videos with other people!

Migi's Avatar Migi1/31/14 7:46 am
1 emeralds 129 1
2/1/2014 6:26 pm
PlasmaPyro's Avatar PlasmaPyro
Hi there,
My name is Jack Griffin and i am from Australia. My screen name is MigiGamesHD, i Originally wanted the name MigiGames but it was taken by someone who doesnt even post videos. I am now looking to collaborate with other youtubers because i find that it is more enjoyable to the viewers to watch. Now i would just like to say now that i do not care how many subscribers you have if you have small or if you have massive amount of subscribers and viewers. I am just looking for someone who i can relate to and be good friends with in the future. [IF YOU WANT TO MAKE VIDEOS WITH ME JUST FOR MY SUBSCRIBERS THEN DONT]

Link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MigigamesHD

I should start off with a few requirements mostly just so we are not two different people.
If you know what i mean...
- Must be between the age of 14 - 18. [I am turning sixteen this year]
- Must be able to put a lot of time into making some videos. [I usually spend 1 - 6 hours recording every day]
- Must be committed.
- Must speak good English.
- Need to see you are consistent with your videos. [ I may make exceptions for some people]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now it is time for the application. Please copy and paste this appliaction and write answers next to the questions. I will try to reply to everyone A.S.A.P

-------------------------------- Application --------------------------------

1.) How old are you?
2.) Do you have Skype? If so what is your Skype name?
3.) How long have you been doing YouTube for?
4.) Tell me about yourself. [ 3-8 Lines]
5.) Why would you like to do YouTube with me?
6.) What do you enjoy the most out of Minecraft?
7.) How many subscribers do you have as of currently now?
8.) Roughly how many views do you get a day?
9.) What is the link to your channel?
10.) Do you have a partnership? If so, with what network?
11.) In what part of the world do you live?
12.) Do you have a good mic and sound quality?
13.) Do you have good internet?
14.) Do you ever have much background noice?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
So that is the application. if i do not accept you please do not be offended. I am just trying to look for people i can relate to.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Migi
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner