Losing hope... Am I worth watching?

TheInfiniteMist's Avatar TheInfiniteMist5/31/14 5:19 pm
6/1/2014 12:05 am
Fireybeast's Avatar Fireybeast
Hey guys thanks for taking the time to click the title and landing in this thread.

Let's dig straight in;

I seem to be having a bit of a standstill with subscribers and views. I'm just wondering if it's because I'm a bad YouTuber or if it's because of some other reason. I would just like to know. Please be as harsh as you want, as long as it's your honest opinion. I just want the facts :/

Here's my channel - www.youtube.com/user/TheCalMighty

Again, thanks for taking the time to give me an honest opinion/comment towards if I should keep uploading or just give up.
TheInfiniteMist
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Fireybeast
06/01/2014 12:05 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
remember every youtuber started out small and slow but as the put your self out there more people will like your videos just remember to never give and as long as you are having fun that's all that matters
we can talk more on Skype if you want tobuscus1703
firey out
ericbarbwire
05/31/2014 10:01 pm
Level 43 : Master Spider Rider
I very much so like what you got I like your thumbnails and your intro is Aaronic how cool is that? xD You seem like my kinda guy I subbed I'd be willing to help you out here or there add me on Skype ericbarbwire.
diamondruler
05/31/2014 9:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Hello Your content is excellent and i enjoy watching KEEP IT UP! you have to start somewhere all big youtubers didnt start out big! you will get there sooner then you think!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome