Minecraft Five Nights At Freddy's Roleplay (People needed)video_library

NotUltron's Avatar NotUltron3/16/24 11:55 am
1 emeralds 221 1
3/16/2024 12:26 pm
FredBread_'s Avatar FredBread_

Hello everyone, I have been getting ready a FNaF roleplay and I have been needing people to join the roleplay. It would be greatly apprenticed for you to join.

This is the banner I made for Season 1 for the series.

My requirements are:

  You would need a decent mic with minimal background sound.

  You would need to be able to handle the mods. (Especially a decent CPU)

  Your age need to be 12 - 18 (Because I am 15 and I don't want people too old xD)

Most likely I wont be able to record and upload the episodes consistently so I would be recording everything first then then editing everything at the end. I am kind of shy when I meet people so please respect that. Please be really friendly and kind to everyone in the team and I would like no swearing during the series at all (This is a family friendly channel).

I have planned to have 18 seasons and a few other series being made as well but right now my main focus is FNAF Origins which is the main series with 18 seasons, possibly more in the future when more games come out.

Each season will have 10 episodes and every episode will be 15 - 20 minutes long.

Description for season 1:

FNAF Origins: Evil Discovery is a Minecraft Five Nights at Freddy’s Roleplay series inspired by Scott Cawthon’s Five Nights at Freddy’s games also known as FNAF. This series is a reimagined version of the lore that we know today.

Ultron gets a job at Fredbear’s Family Diner with a desperate need of money. Ultron meets William and Henry, the 2 founders of Fazbear Entertainment. After the incident at Fredbear’s Family Diner Ultron, Henry and a new security guard notices the strange behaviour from the co-founder William and tries to uncover the secrets. The opening of a new nearby restaurant raised suspicion by Ultron and his friend so they sneak in and they find out William has been up to something much bigger. This led to the closing of both restaurants but Henry had another idea. William having 2 of his children gone made his discover new substances which led him to use it for evil. This evil discovery was the reason why William was driven into his madness.

Disclaimer: I do not like switching people to other characters because I don't like having actors having a different voice so if you do wish to join please make sure your available to act for the character to a while.

Roles needed for Season 1:

Ultron - (ME!!!!)
William Afton - Taken
Henry - Someone else may be needed
Friend 1 (Nico) - Taken
Elizabeth - Open
Evan - Taken
Michiel - Taken
Michiel Friend 1 (George) - Open
Michiel Friend 2 (Steve) - Open
Michiel Friend 3 (Jayden) - Open
Joe Clark: Open
Ultron's brother (Fritz): Open

Semi Main Character:
William Wife - Open
Shadow Freddy - Open
Investigator - Open
Police - Someone else may be needed
Doctor - Open

If you want to join but don't want to speak then this is your options:

Body acted:
Fredbear
Springbonnie
Circus Baby
Ballora
Funtime Freddy
Funtime Foxy
Mimic

Side Characters:
Children - Open
News reporter - Open
Advertiser - Open
Unknown caller - Open

Open = This means that the role is open and you are able to take it. (Some things may be changed but I will try to update this page when a change has happened.)

Someone else may be needed = Someone else has the role but its needed for someone else to take that role for reason (This does not mean anything and still means that the role is open)

Taken = This means the role is taken by someone else but this does not mean that you can't have that role. (Arrangements can me made)

Most roles are for male but for roles like William's Wife and Elizabeth need female actors. In the future more female will be needed for like roles like Venessa and Cassie.

If you do wish to join thanks a lot and you can message me in discord (username:notultron) if you would like to join and ask questions about the series. I am going mention that I am not 100% sure when the series is going to start. This is my YouTube channel link if you want check out my channel: www.youtube.com/@NotUltron

NotUltron
Level 1 : New Miner