(CAST WANTED) FULL LENGTH MOVIE: LOST WORLDS

LegoWithCoffee's Avatar LegoWithCoffee7/12/13 4:09 pm
7/19/2013 2:10 pm
Snickerman1991's Avatar Snickerman1991
Minecraft: LOST WORLDS!

Hey Everyone! LegoWithCoffee team here! You might not of heard of us but we're upcoming Minecraft Youtubers! We've not made videos yet but that's not what this post is about!

What we're really here about is a Minecraft Mega Movie! A full length blockbuster film that you can get some popcorn and watch on Youtube! Sounds cool? Then read on!
We want to get the whole community envolved in this massive Minecraft movie
We're going to need Actors, Graphic designers, Extras and set builders for this massive project! Even better everyone who helps out will be in the awesome End Credits! So this is your chance to shine! Also we need loads of ideas! We'll be posting all the time with any updates that go on.. Sneak peaks.. . Building times and loads more! This topic is going to end up big lets just tell you that! Pictures will be posted and much more so keep checking back so you don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

Staff
Sean: Director/Script Writer
Coffeetip: Deputy Director
Llammacraft: Server Recording is on

That's it for this post! Keep reading down for other LegoWithCoffee posts that are important! Including information about building, Story/Script info and job lists!
LegoWithCoffee
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Snickerman1991
07/19/2013 2:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
I don't plan to download anything extra until I need to, so until then I'll wait on dling the raidcall program.
BGT
07/15/2013 10:47 am
I'd be an extra if you wish.
LegoWithCoffee
07/15/2013 10:41 am
WOW!

I wrote up this big long post about that its been a bit quite and then realised there's now 2 pages! Well done everyone for being interested!
Now about auditions. We're getting your names down for what parts you would like to go for and we'll get back to you either through Skype or PM.
If you could get Raidcall it would be awesome as this way its easier for the whole cast to communicate. Raidcall's free to sign up and download (Don't worry about the download too, Its super speedy!) and its also easy to use. You download it. You sign up through the client (Make sure you have the latest version of flash) and then you can log in. You'll see a page and a search bar at the side. Put in the code 6591596 in the search bar and hit that enter key! You'll be teleported to the Llammacraft Raidcall where we'll add you as a member so we can communicate with our mic's! Simple! We also record there too

- Sean (Chief of LostWorlds)
LegoWithCoffee
07/15/2013 10:32 am
Bump us up guys! We need some more people!
SkyeTheSupreme
07/15/2013 8:11 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn
Can i be The Witch?

IGN:Skye104
Body Acting Skill (1-10): 9
Extra Info: I can't to voice acting. I could be an Extra too. I have been in a Movie before, but it hasn't been one of those LONG movies. If you want to see it look here!
|
|
V
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-b4ccsJ4Zs

I was cow
TheBlackkBirdd
07/15/2013 7:47 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
I would love to be one of the extras and help in any way I can. except redstone and complicated building. (I'm not a very good builder and I suck at redstone).
fastalex2
07/15/2013 7:12 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Ranger
Could I be an extra or something? I have a terrible mic and don't reaally like speaking roles.
Funkey666
07/15/2013 6:57 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I'd like to be/ audition for Ron Weasly or for the narrator
Mikeydoo2000
07/14/2013 11:29 am
I wouldnt mind the Darth Vadar, jack sparrow, or any acting part, no idea if i have a good impression of him but we will find out and i could also be a extra if u want
get bacck to me if ur interesteeeed lol
alexmbcool
07/13/2013 10:50 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
I can help build the set
Snickerman1991
07/13/2013 10:47 pm
If you need to know more about my voice acting or some of my creativity, look at my channel on youtube. Anything else you want to know more about, just ask.

Also, if you try contacting me, please make sure you say who you are and why you're contacting me.
Snickerman1991
07/13/2013 10:44 pm
My youtube name is CCCopper1991. Skype name is the same as my PMC name (you can see it to the left). Contacting me is preferred through Skype or Youtube. I would enjoy helping out where I can (if I can). My list of skills (out of 10):
-Voice acting: 7
-Building: 4.5 (working on detailing, as that is all that's holding me back)
-Redstone stuffs: 7
-Creative Writing: 7
-Creative Thinking: 9
I could be a random extra that just appears, I could play the narrator, I could be an unlisted eventual secondary character, I could be an idea person for the writer to talk to, I could give some advice on acting (if it is ever needed), I could help out with builds, etc.
sithlordRED
07/13/2013 3:47 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
may I be the Narrator. being a narrator for a movie/story is fun.
knightkid123
07/13/2013 3:05 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
Id love to be a Extra!
8PixleCrafty
07/13/2013 11:21 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
May i be Captain Jack Sparrow? I <3 that charactor
LegoWithCoffee
07/13/2013 10:55 am
Roles:

Here are the list of Roles that you can apply for! Just give us a PM on Skype @ LegoWithCoffee or PM us on Pmc and we can arrange an audition time which will be held on the Llammacraft Raidcall (Group Id: 6591596) or via Skype. Just so we can get a taste of your voice!

Luke: Main Character - Lots of lines : A young boy who just lives an ordinary life... Until he gets teleported through worlds by the evil witch.
Favourite Food: Cake!, Likes adventure and loves MOVIES!
- Extras costumed as lukes friends that go Hi Luke as he walks down his street.

The Evil Witch - Big Character: An evil witch with a tun of backstories behind why she does this... Special powers and her arch enemy is Luke...
Turns out she HATES cake... She should be able to do a good witch evil laugh!/ Croaky voice?

Captain Jack Sparrow: Big Character - Fair amount of lines : Luke meets him in the Pirates world. He's a bit oldschool and loves the sense of
danger and adventure... Especially riding piggehs! Yeeehaww! A cool captain jack voice would work for this character! Comes with luke on his journey to save his world.
- Extras will be costumed as pirates with Captain Jack.

Ron Weasly - Fair amount of lines - One of the Big Characters: Meets luke in the Harry Potter world, He also comes with him to save Lukes world. A cool Ron impression would be awesome.
features Rons famous quotes and loves Scabbers! A bit clumsy.
- Dumbledore also speaks for the big hall scene - Short lines and should sound like Dumbledore basically! So you can audition for him if you like!

Darth Vadar - Fair amount of lines - Coughs alot - A big character - Meets Luke in StarWars and agrees to help so that the Jedi will give him a
shorter sentence. Basically is being dragged into this adventure.
- Extras will be Jedi or Troopers around Darth Vadar in Starwars world.

The Narrator - Lots of lines: Only shows up in the movie as a MC character a few scenes. Speaks over them in a cool Narrator voice. eg.
The narrator from Bashurs 'Legend of Hobo'. Speaks after each scene ect... Annoys Ron sooo much so Ron constantly has to go ''SHUTUP!'!

Extras: - Don't speak much - Only if requested - People in skins to match the world who walk around to make the scene.. Eg they could be
costumed as Hogwarts students!

- Thanks,
-Sean-
LegoWithCoffee
07/12/2013 6:59 pm

Here's the official Logo of LostWorlds created by http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/whutjellybeng/! Big thanks to them!
TheMinigameMeisters
07/12/2013 6:52 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Jkdouglas, sithlordred, knightkid123, uselesspaul, funkey666, apw998.

You will be contacted shortly by either us, TheMinigameMeisters or by LegoWithCoffee on how to get more involved.
sithlordRED
07/12/2013 5:54 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
I'd like to act. PM me on Planet Minecraft and/or Youtube. My Youtube name is sithlordRED.
jkdouglas
07/12/2013 5:48 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
I'll be a set builder!
knightkid123
07/12/2013 5:32 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
If I can help with the script, that would be nice!Also, I would love to join in on this project! My own YT is Bumswithnolife
LegoWithCoffee
07/12/2013 5:26 pm
SNEAK PEAK OF THE STORY!
Lost through worlds an evil witch has sent young Luke through many worlds away from his own. However, These worlds are no ordinary worlds... They're MOVIES!
Join Luke and his friends he meets on the way on a massive adventure to get back to Luke's world to stop the Witch from enslaving all of his friends and family! What difficulties will they face? What worlds will Luke travel through! This is a Minecraft movie like no other! Get your popcorn ready!
Useless_Paul
07/12/2013 5:02 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Narwhal
Hey I would totally love to act. Pm me on YouTube my YouTube name is paulsysMC
Funkey666
07/12/2013 5:00 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Oooooooh can i be an actor please???
TheMinigameMeisters
07/12/2013 4:59 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheMinigameMeisters here, owners of the server where it has been agreed this shall be filmed. IP: Llammacraft.no-ip.biz

You cant count us in!
apw998
07/12/2013 4:11 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
hey msg bk
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome