Minecraft Part 1 - Building the Evil Castle

sergeant-miner's Avatar sergeant-miner11/25/12 2:52 pm
1 emeralds 252 6
11/26/2012 4:01 am
sergeant-miner's Avatar sergeant-miner
Hey guys, this is my new minecraft series where I am building an evil castle, be sure to come and watch how it gets on and I have started another series as well where I'm building a futsal stadium, thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6sYTPJ ... ture=g-upl
sergeant-miner
Level 31 : Artisan Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

sergeant-miner
11/26/2012 4:01 am
haha, yeah i'm shit at building them!
Mandible
11/25/2012 3:30 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Skinner
OH and something to help with the lag, put your sight on tiny, turn off the clouds, you seem like your a 32 bit drive so if you go on large you lag like a mother, i have this same problem, as well as when you do the vidio make shure nothing else is running except the camera and minecraft and it should be rid some of the lag.

XD that is one horrible circle. . . dude you could use some SERIOUS help with castles . . .
thanks
sergeant-miner
11/25/2012 3:20 pm
Yes actually that would be awesome! If you would like to pm when you do the server I will put you in every video and you will be on it anyway because we're doing the building, wow this is going to be epic hahaha,
Mandible
11/25/2012 3:18 pm
okay thats fine with me [ ] i would like to help . . . i bought premium recently - yay - and can get on any servers, but im asking to BUILD not be in your vid (although it would be nice) anyways i am really good at building so, thanks! and i have a server imma make soon so maybe we can make it on the server?
sergeant-miner
11/25/2012 2:59 pm
hey, sorry but my youtube channel is just a starter one at the minute so i'm not speaking or do anything to the videos because my laptop is just not good enough but I am getting a desktop next year sometime so you might be able to help then?

NO MORE ASKING TO HELP ME PLEASE ONLY MANDIBLE!
Mandible
11/25/2012 2:56 pm
hey, i would love to help you, im great with redstone and arcitecture so if you need any help just pm me im Mandible bai
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome