Minecraft Server For Youtube...Crew Recruitment

Spinx58's Avatar Spinx589/4/13 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k 16
11/14/2013 6:00 pm
jojo_jacko's Avatar jojo_jacko
I will be recruiting for a crew. We have a server running. What we will do is get all of 16 guys and get you guys channels . And if you dont have one let me know. I will help get you started with channel art and profile picture. Also get you everything you need to record. If you dont want to pay I understand. I will help you get everything free !. My goal is to kinda make it like the MindCrack server.
Requirements---
Age. 13 and over.
Can play daily. If you cant have a good reason.
Respect other members.
And have fun !
Now I have a channel of my own. And I want to grow my channel and who ever else wants to join the youtube community. So if you will be dedicated to this let me know.
So far we have 3 members in. Once we get everyone up and running with a channel. We will make a introduction to our server and then we go our seperate ways. Do our own lets plays. But always remember you can ask someone to do an episode with you. Our something like that. Another thing is we want to have a good relationship with each other. So we can talk to one another without feeling awkward xD. And another thing is after one week of having are crew up and running. We will be having a mini game Monday every week. We will do a mini game with all of us. Record and post it up. And you can do what ever you want to do on your channe. But if you want to be apart of this have our server as a lets play series on your channel.
Spinx58
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

jojo_jacko
11/14/2013 6:00 pm
aboveordinary
jojo_jacko-snip-

I can't view anything on your channel. It just sits and loads forever

Seems fine to me
aboveordinary
11/13/2013 7:14 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
jojo_jacko-snip-

I can't view anything on your channel. It just sits and loads forever
jojo_jacko
11/13/2013 6:06 pm
IGN: jojo_jacko
Mic: Yup
Recorder: Dxtory
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwm7xiNC_7OLv_3NkNnPZBA

ps. this is a new channel i made i have 4 years of youtube experience
SpectralK
11/12/2013 6:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
I'd love to join, if that's possible. I fit all of your requirements, and I upload high quality content. I don't really see an application form, so I hope I'm not missing it because I'm blind...
aboveordinary
11/12/2013 4:03 pm
Level 43 : Master Engineer
I have no idea how many people have posted here already but I'm interested if you'll have me
IGN: aboveordinary
Will you be on? Yes, most days I will be free to play and record for atleast a little while (weekends can get busy sometimes)
Skills: Redstone and building expertise
Recording setup: Fraps and a Turtle Beach mic. I edit my videos in WLMM or Sony Vegas. All videos are recorded at 720p at the 16:9 screen ratio.
Channel:www.youtube.com/user/DazeMinecraft
Contact: my skype is The1aboveordinary , you can message me there, or you can send me a message on my channel, or you can send me a PMC message
ClaxCat
11/12/2013 3:56 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
IGN: MrCm
Mic: yes
Recorder: DXtory
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaxCat
building_bl0cks
11/12/2013 3:45 pm
hello i am interested
age-16 male
ign- building_bl0cks
Skype-
Mic- no
recorder- i don't have one i might be able to use one
Channel- Shadyhdgaming but have no videos.
aj835
11/01/2013 9:37 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Warrior
Hi, name is AJ. I have been playing Minecraft for about 2 years now. I am currently 14 years old.I can play daily for about 3 hours,if I have a soccer game or a practice I can play in between. My YouTube Channel is Age. https://www.youtube.com/user/AJRWFunny it has 774 Channel Views and 8 Subs. I would be fine with respecting the members of the group. I think it would be fun because, we can boost our YouTube popularity and learn new things while were at it. If you need me to record I have Camtasia/EzVid/Fraps. My Average FPS while recording is about 20. My Average itself is around 70. If you want to contact me my skype name is a.j.isawesome5.
mjanneyseattle
11/01/2013 10:09 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
what the hell dude
patrat1234
11/01/2013 3:27 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Narwhal
Hey my name is patrick but i like to be called pat... or something that sounds catchy and coolish... still havent figured that out...
Im 15 years old and i can play daily unless im ill or anything like that.
My youtube name is TheBritishGamerGuyHD
I hope to see a response soon
Noahfireball1
11/01/2013 12:20 pm
Age 15 male
Youtube TheNoahfireball1 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnomDBlja_RYTPbwRZtsgiQ
I have a lets play, but only on my single player world!
i can play daily
Would like to see a reply
zooyork12345
10/29/2013 9:22 pm
i am interested
age-13 male
ign- zooyork12345
Mic- no
recorder- i don't have one
Channel- no

plz take me in I love being involved in minecraft
and I would be on most days I have activities sometimes but for the most part I will be on thanks if u do accept me im good with redstone
VDesigns
09/08/2013 2:52 am
Hey man, not sure if it's still up but oh well
Age-13,Male
Ign: Virizen
Skype- Virizenn
Mic- Yes, and it's pre decent
Recorder- Fraps,Dxtory- Sony Vegas as an editing software
Channel -Vdesigns
minkin12
09/05/2013 9:08 pm
i am interested
age-13 male
ign- Minkin12
Skype-minkin2112
Mic- yes
recorder- i don't have one that i bought but i usually just use quicktime on my mac
Channel- Have one but its bad would need help

I love mindcrack and would love to do this
I really want to be involved!!
daleracer88
09/05/2013 8:52 pm
hello i am interested
age-15 male
ign-JuicyPentagon
Skype-Daleracer88
Mic- yes
recorder- i don't have one
Channel- no but i can make one
DrKippo
09/04/2013 5:09 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Hi I fit the recrierments and I want to tell you about myself, lets begin. My name is Alonso or Tomoki628822 but my youtube is DrKippo, I'm trying to change my name to DrKippo in Minecraft, Im 14 and can get on daily, I would like a profile picture for youtube but my background is ok, I have camtasia 8 which is one of the top 10 recording systems, I have a decent mic. My humor is random but funny. I want to apply because I just started my channel a week ago so I would like to spread. Oh! and my skype is tomocraft22 so please send me a request there if I made the team. I am respectful to others and treat them how they treat me. I am serious at serious moments but random at fun times.

Please I would love to Join your team soon.

-DrKippo
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome