NEED YOUTUBERS

beatboyz's Avatar beatboyz6/12/14 11:46 pm
1 emeralds 221 5
6/13/2014 2:48 pm
Dfinity's Avatar Dfinity
My requirements are many but are absolutely necessary to become successful. Please be over the age of 14, and act maturely. (Don't think "mature" means the same as serious, nobody likes to watch a serious person commentate! Be outgoing!) Please own Minecraft and Tekkit. (If you don't have Tekkit yet, don't worry, it's easy to download.) Please know how to upload and detail your YouTube videos. (Annotations, descriptions on the videos, etc...) Please have a quality mic. Finally, and most importantly, PLEASE own Fraps or some recording software equally as good. Bandicam is also fine FULL VERION ONLY cracked is fine to
You can post your applications in response to this post. I'll need:
1. Your name (first name only please)
2. Age/Gender
3. Minecraft Username
4. YouTube name (If you have one)
5. Email address (ONLY if you don't have a YouTube account)
6. What you would like to be called. (Such as Duncan being called Lalna, or Martyn being called InTheLittleWood)
7. Sykpe

After I choose the seven best applications, I'll post in this thread who I've chosen. I will then message you via YouTube or your email and see when we can get things started. I'll also ask to personally talk to all of you at the same time probably via Minecraft. Thank you and have a nice day!
beatboyz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Dfinity
06/13/2014 2:48 pm
1. Your name (first name only please) Daniel
2. Age/Gender 14/Male
3. Minecraft Username Dfinity
4. YouTube name (If you have one) DfinityXD ~ Youtube Gamer; Come Check Me Out

6. What you would like to be called. (Such as Duncan being called Lalna, or Martyn being called InTheLittleWood) Either Daniel or Dfin is fine
7. Sykpe DfinityXD
XDdrummer
06/13/2014 1:03 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
What exactly are you applying for..
beatboyz
06/13/2014 1:11 pm
a YouTube group
EnderPvPsYT
06/13/2014 12:40 pm
Level 24 : Expert Ninja
1. Your name (first name only please) Clo
2. Age/Gender:13, 14 On 25th June
3. Minecraft Username:EnderPvPsYT
4. YouTube name (If you have one)EnderPvPs
5. Email address (ONLY if you don't have a YouTube account)
6. What you would like to be called. (Such as Duncan being called Lalna, or Martyn being called InTheLittleWood)Clo
7. Skype:Ender.PvPs
DrKippo
06/13/2014 12:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
1. Your name (first name only please):Alonso
2. Age/Gender:Male 14
3. Minecraft Username: Tomoki628822
4. YouTube name (If you have one): DrKippo(I have been inactive for awhile but Im getting back to it)
5. What you would like to be called. (Such as Duncan being called Lalna, or Martyn being called InTheLittleWood): DrKippo or Kippo, both work for me
6. Sykpe: Tomocraft22
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome