New Machinima Team Looking for Members! 13+

Carter991's Avatar Carter9917/3/14 10:17 pm
7/8/2014 11:42 am
BEAGLE3590's Avatar BEAGLE3590
Info

Hello PMC! My name is Carter, Me and my friend have started a new Machinima channel called "Wither Machinimas". We are currently looking for a team of experienced people to help us! We would like to eventually be posting one video a week. And have multiple series! If you are interested, apply for the position you are best suited for!

Positions

Script Writer: 0/3
Video editor: 0/1
Actors(Willing to change skins): 0/5
Voice actors(No Squeakers!)(Good Microphone!): 0/5 (Mix between Male and Female)
Cameraman(720-1080p): 0/1
GFX(Graphics maker): 0/2
Application

Age(13+):
Position:
Do you qualify for your position:
Why do you want to join our team:
Are you experienced with Machinimas:
Are you a squeaker:
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas:
Carter991
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/08/2014 11:42 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
BEAGLE3590
Age(13+):13
Position: body actor
Do you qualify for your position: I believe so
IGN: BEAGLE3590
Why do you want to join our team: I think it would be fun, and I'd love to do it.
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Sort of. I have been asked to be in one, but they are having some problems with finding a server to use.
Are you a squeaker: Maybe, I'm not really sure
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: Altogether, I can work about 6 or so hours, but they may be spread out a little.
07/08/2014 3:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Termous
Age(13+): 19
Position: Actor
Do you qualify for your position: Yes. I'm british.
IGN: Termous
Why do you want to join our team: I love doing things like these, stopped doing it a while ago and I would love to get back into it.
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Done 1 or 2 but had a really bad team I was doing it with.
Are you a squeaker: No
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: 12+
07/07/2014 7:32 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Dat Crazy Gamer Guy
Carter991
Info

Hello PMC! My name is Carter, Me and my friend have started a new Machinima channel called "Wither Machinimas". We are currently looking for a team of experienced people to help us! We would like to eventually be posting one video a week. And have multiple series! If you are interested, apply for the position you are best suited for!

Positions

Script Writer: 0/3
Video editor: 0/1
Actors(Willing to change skins): 0/5
Voice actors(No Squeakers!)(Good Microphone!): 0/5 (Mix between Male and Female)
Cameraman(720-1080p): 0/1
GFX(Graphics maker): 0/2
Application

Age(13+):
Position:
Do you qualify for your position:
Why do you want to join our team:
Are you experienced with Machinimas:
Are you a squeaker:
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas:

DCGG here, mind if I have a word with you? I have a special request...
07/07/2014 4:45 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
JusTyMC
Age(13+): 13
Position: Cameraman or Actor
Do you qualify for your position: Yes, I am willing to change skins and I record in 720p!
IGN: JusTyMC
Why do you want to join our team: I've been in a few machinimas before and I love acting so I love doing these!
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Yes, I have been in a few. Here is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M78fCVR-uuI (I was Santa, Dinnerbone, Notch, and the KFC Guy)
Are you a squeaker: Eh, you can determine it if we talk in Skype
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: It's summer so probably 3-5 Hours
07/06/2014 11:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
modman4
Age(13+): I am 15 years of age
Position: Actor/Voice Actor
Do you qualify for your position: Completely
IGN: ModMan4
Why do you want to join our team: I really like having people to make machinimas with and I am looking for an all around fun time.
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Slightly I have made a few for practice with friends but now I am looking to enhance that practice for real use.
Are you a squeaker: Complete opposite
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: 4-8 Depending on the day
07/06/2014 10:20 pm
Puregamergames
You applied on the Minecraft forums and were denied potatos.
07/06/2014 3:25 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
potatos123456789
Age(13+): 13
Position: Voice Actor or Body Actor
Do you qualify for your position: Yes, I would love to act as a voice or a person in the machinia.
IGN: potatos123456789 (to be changed prior to 1.8)
Why do you want to join our team: I would like to help you with machinimas and also learn from it. I would like to learn and experience a machinima. I would also like to voice act or body act!
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Honestly,no, I have never been in a machinima but I learn fast!
Are you a squeaker: No.
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: I'm free basically everyday so whenever you need to. But sometimes I might need to go somewhere later in the day so if that ever happens I will probably be able to work on it for about hours or so
07/06/2014 12:55 am
Puregamergames
We still need more people.
07/04/2014 2:21 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
SpectralK
Age(13+): 15
Position: Script Writer
Do you qualify for your position: I believe I do. I enjoy writing, and I like to think that my writings usually turn out well.
IGN: SpectralKnife
Why do you want to join our team: I'd like to work more on Machinimas and get some experience under my belt.
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Not really, but I'm experienced with writing.
Are you a squeaker: Nope.
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: Probably an hour or two, maybe even more depending on what's going on.
07/04/2014 1:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
STLNSOUL
Age(13+):16
Position: Actor and/or script writer
Do you qualify for your position: Ive wrote a few scripts for other people ( not minecraft related though ) and im also good at listening what to do
IGN: The_Tekkit_Boss
Why do you want to join our team: I would like to join your team becuase i have a lot of free time on my hands and it seems like a fun thing to do
Are you experienced with Machinimas: To be honest, not at all but i can learn quickly
Are you a squeaker: nope, I have a deepish voice
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: For script writing, about 6 - 12 hours and an actor 3 - 6 hours a day.
07/03/2014 10:47 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Network
Legit_Ted
Age(13+): 14
Position: Editor and Voice Actor. I also want to be a camera man if that's possible.
Do you qualify for your position: I do.
IGN: JasonVT
Why do you want to join our team: 'Cuz I have loads of ideas.
Are you experienced with Machinimas: Not really, but I'm working on a machinima.
Are you a squeaker: I've been told I sound 16 or older.
How many hours a day can you work on the machinimas: Sometimes I'm unavailable but I'll let you know when that happens. Usually I can work on the machinimas all day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome