NEW Tekkit/FTB-like Let's Play- Minedustrial Revolution

xJALT's Avatar xJALT1/20/13 1:24 pm
1/20/2013 2:05 pm
xJALT's Avatar xJALT
Hello everybody! My name is Jalt, and I started a new series for my Youtube channel! I recently reached 70 subscribers on Youtube, so this is sort of my promo/goal video. Thanks go out to all of you for your support!! All the details about the series can be found in the video, so if you'd like to know more, check it out! (: <3 You all for helping reach 70 subs! Let's make it another 70! (: <3

http://www.youtube.com/user/xJALT

*EDIT*: I was unaware that TheUser_Created was uploading a series and that my title was extremely close to his. I hereby give my most sincere apologies tio TheUser_Created and am officially recognizing the re-naming of my series to Minedustrial Revolution.

Here's Episode #1 of Minedustrial Revolution:
xJALT
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

_Ginko
01/20/2013 1:39 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Fox
this looks exactly like what User_Created is doing but with tekkit... :l
xJALT
01/20/2013 1:52 pm
I'm not aware of what User_Created is doing. And this isn't tekkit. My laptop can't run tekkit, so I put some of the major mods together so that I could have a new Let's Play :/
_Ginko
01/20/2013 1:58 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Fox
But the title does say tekkit, no need for specifications. And Im sure you do know about User_Created because you were Subscribed to him and now you're not, may I ask why that is, because to me it seems like a butthole move.
xJALT
01/20/2013 2:05 pm
I subscribed to him merely for support. I hadn't watched any of his videos. And now that I've recognized that my title was too closely named to his, I felt I shouldn't be associated with him, so I unsubscribed.
xJALT
01/20/2013 1:31 pm
Anyone have some feedback? *bump* O_O
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome