New Video Series - Need Feedback!!!

EightDarkSkulls's Avatar EightDarkSkulls3/18/13 7:24 pm
3/18/2013 10:32 pm
TyllarTV's Avatar TyllarTV
I just decided to record myself playing Limbo. I've only played the demo on the xBox and that was a long time ago. If you'd like to watch me play and maybe even give me some feedback I would love you.

EightDarkSkulls
Level 25 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2013 10:32 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ninja
TyllarTV
Hey man! I'll give ya some feedback! : ) Know it's sometimes hard to get feedback on Youtube haha The video quality is good! Commentary is decent! Some things I'd try is speak a tad louder and make sure the microphone (not sure what you use to record, I usually just use my camera's internal mic lol) is off the to side of your mouth so that the air from your mouth won't give it that "wind in mic" effect. As for commentary, I'm a firm believer that anyone can make game commentary, just takes practice! Keep up the good work man, if you keep practicing I'm sure you'll feel more and more natural recording! Something that I find helps me in front of a camera is I like to pretend the camera is one of my closest friends and I try to act how I would in front of him/her! Hope the advice helps, keep making videos!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome