New YouTube Channels

JustKilling's Avatar JustKilling8/3/13 9:42 pm
8/5/2013 3:53 pm
DarkPhaseGaming's Avatar DarkPhaseGaming
Hey guys JustKilling here and this post is for people with NEW and Smaller Channels that would like to get checked out. Like my channel:

Hey Guys I would like it if you guys can check out my channel: TheSuperHB50
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSuperHB50/videos

If you guys Like it then Subscribe for more! I hope you guys enjoy it because I enjoy making it. It might sound like I don't but that's because I just feel weird taking to myself. hope you guys get a laugh out of my channel from my corny jokes or just my stupity. thanks for reading bye!!!

Please don't be the type of YouTubers that are young and just do it for the money. because those type a channels are pretty boring. :/ thanks and have a nice day!
JustKilling
Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2013 3:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
DarkPhaseGaming
My names Josh and love to make videos and i hope you love to watch them, at the moment i have a lot of videos going up each and everyday, if i miss on a day i post two the next! It would be amazing if you can go over to my channel and check it out, positive and negative feedback will be taken into consideration. I would love to become part of the youtube community amongst everyone. So come on over and join me!

http://www.youtube.com/DarkPhaseGaming
08/04/2013 1:07 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
JumpyAcorn
I suggest you dont upload 15 videos a day. Just take your time and you will make it up to a lot of subs. Also do commentaries dont have blasting music in the background, keep it very soft and also get a very good quality mic where there is no background noises.
08/05/2013 2:48 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Programmer
JustKilling
I post 15 videos a day because I felt like making 50 videos a day because i was bored so when i get a little bit better of a mic and better quality i wanted to try to get all the videos out so the better quality ones can get out. even though the newer videos that haven't been posted yet they still aren't the best of quality i'm hoping to get a better mic soon. also the music only bast for the intro then i try to lower it as much as possible after that. I don't want it to end so suddenly so it try to make it slowly lower when the real video starts. And I don't want to spend like a ton of money on a good mic in the beginning of YouTube because i don't want to spend money and get no where :/ . my channel is just for no no money really. but it would be great to get bigger! then when that day comes (which will be a LONG time) im hoping that i can get a better mic.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome