NEW YOUTUBE GROUP NEXUS NETWORK ONE SPOT LEFT!!

Mcsmiles56's Avatar Mcsmiles567/12/14 2:00 am
7/17/2014 5:58 pm
Mcsmiles56's Avatar Mcsmiles56
Hello I am Pluspixel/Mcsmiles and Im creating a Minecraft Group called the Nexus Network and I need people I will be accepting 5 people so Please do your best on your application. If I think your good enough to be in the group then I will either PM you or I will message you on skype. If you don't get in there is always next time right?
Also I want some diversty not just males but also females as well to mix things up so Good luck and I hope to meet alot of you in the future.

Current People who are in:
Myself-(Mcsmiles56)
Modman4
typeboy
alexmaster98
Djcandybacon

Only 1 spots remain so good luck

EXAMPLE APPLICATION
IRL NAME:
MC NAME:
MATURITY(1-10):

These questions below I want a honest truthful and detailed answer no 5 word answers or I will ignore it.

Why do you want to join?:
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?:
what can you bring to the group?;
Will you be committed to this group?:

Good Luck all of you and remember if I say no don't take it personal. There is always a reason for Yes and No.
Mcsmiles56
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 5:58 pm
Only ONE spot Remaing. Good luck everyone
Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 1:47 am
We are uploading on our own channels we might make a channel hub i dont know yet
GigasIsCool
07/17/2014 1:45 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
Good luck on your group too! Message me you're skype and you can send me the group URL and i'll put it on my channel!
Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 1:43 am
Nah Im not like that theres going to be no fights. Good Luck on your group
Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 1:38 am
You dont need my permission to make a youtube group there kid. Do whatever you want.
GigasIsCool
07/17/2014 1:40 am
It's not like that. I just did not want to start an argument or a fight.
GigasIsCool
07/17/2014 1:36 am
Hey, sorry for taking you're idea of making a YouTube Group. Before I create the group's channel do I have permission to create my own?

I do not want to start any fights so this is why I am asking this question. Thank's, hopefully you can answer me soon!
Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 1:34 am
A new person has been accepted Alexmonster98 has became the newest member of the Nexus Network. Only 2 spots left so Good luck
Mcsmiles56
07/17/2014 12:05 am
Ok I will give you a interview i sent you my skype in a PM
alexmonster98
07/16/2014 11:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mcsmiles, Just a suggestion, for some people you dont know what to think about, I assume thats what the interviews for, or if not, you might want to interview some more people cause, such as myself... My writing can make me look like a mess. If you wouldnt mind could I talk to you personally? I feel as if I cant fully express myself unless talking to you specifically.
Mcsmiles56
07/16/2014 11:51 pm
The two people I have accepted so far are
Modman4
Typeboy
and One will have interview soon so good luck

To the the people I am rejecting I will PM you soon
Mcsmiles56
07/16/2014 11:15 pm
2 people are in only 3 spots left
_newkickjack1_
07/16/2014 6:45 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
IRL NAME: if i get accepted for now call me new
MC NAME: Newkickjack1
MATURITY(1-10): 7
Why do you want to join?: because ive been looking to reboot my youtube channel

why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: Because im the best around and no ones ever going to bring me down.. but really i have a good sense of humor

what can you bring to the group?; information like funny memes internet vids and new cool mods

Will you be committed to this group?: Yes once again im trying to reboot my youtube channel
alexmonster98
07/16/2014 3:21 pm
I forgot to mention, for being masculinely manly, I can build femininely nice places.
alexmonster98
07/16/2014 3:10 pm
IRL NAME: Kurtis
MC NAME: alexmonster98
MATURITY(10):7,5-10
*to be honest, sometimes Ill laugh at something cause I think its dirty, other times, Ill think to myself and wonder how someone could laugh at something so stupid, so it varies*

Why do you want to join?: I have been looking for some people to have fun with, savour those memories. Maybe Ill make an internet besty in this group, who knows. I want to have fun with people who enjoy the same things as me, I have been looking for people to do this kinda thing with for along time... Nobody took me seriously cause of my age, well now look at me mom.... I bet you never signed up for a minecraft youtube group, your a failure.

why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?:I don't at all, everyones going to have something they're good at, OH WAIT, Im an actor, a small time one, but I'm an actor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAhSkd382ZE that chubby kid right there, thats me...

what can you bring to the group?;I have a fairly beautiful voice, not to brag. It can go from the average 15 year old, to a very low pitched voice, I do quite a few accents that sound close enough to be real, I can be humorous during the right times, or serious if needed, If I'm having a shitty day, I'm not going to bring it on to the group, personal problems are personal.

Will you be committed to this group: To be honest, I may be losing my internet soon, it may take a month or so to get it back up as the fees are way up there. Otherwise, Id be loyal to the point where, you need some people to play, ill be there.
Mcsmiles56
07/16/2014 1:33 am
Well so far I have accepted 2 people and 1 person will have a interview soon. So I still have 3 spots remaining for everyone.
icethealmighty
07/15/2014 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
You want females because you want to talk to girls
Mcsmiles56
07/16/2014 1:28 am
XD How did you know?!? JK I just like mixing it up since all youtube groups are all mainly males so I wanted some diversity to be honest lol
Typeboy
07/14/2014 6:41 pm
IRL NAME: Ed
MC NAME: Typeboy
MATURITY(1-10): 8

Why do you want to join?: I wanna join because i want to have a consistent group i can record videos with and wont have to worry about finding anyone last minute, cancelling last minute and/or not being prepared.

why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?:I think my content is unique solely for my voice and also the fact that even though i have 19 subscribers, ive only been on youtube 2 weeks and basically have gained a subscriber a day, sometimes two, and still have the ability to grow

what can you bring to the group?; Well im honestly not a redstone genius but i know little redstone, i can build good based on other people's opinions so dont be too hopeful, i can record in HD, i can also record anytime.

Will you be committed to this group?:Yes i will be committed and i expect the same from the rest of the group
Mcsmiles56
07/12/2014 10:36 pm
I have accepted 1 person so far
Finite998
07/12/2014 9:02 am
IRL NAME: Daniel
MC NAME: Skyman117
Why do you want to join?: Because i have been inspired by how other Youtube groups have worked together and i reckon it would be a fun experience for all of us.
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I honesty don't have any reason to say I am better than any others applying for the group beside just having fun recording together.
what can you bring to the group?; Support other members all the way, record videos and have a lot of fun
Will you be committed to this group?:Of course i will be recording and playing Minecraft with this group all the time i have.
Xeno
07/12/2014 7:23 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
IRL NAME: Kieran
MC NAME: Killerknine

Why do you want to join?: I have a determination to excel at many things one of them being youtube, However it is hard to start a youtube channel and be big enough to either make money on it or have fun. Though i am mostly looking for fun, and I dont really need money. I think this is a great idea and the experience from it could help me in later life.
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I have a wide knowledge of Minecraft and other games, I have my own server and can host events on it for the channel which other may not be able to do.
what can you bring to the group?; A server to record on and do events and knowledge of the media industry and Also Animated minecraft things as i do short minecraft animations.
Will you be committed to this group?: Yes, I play all the time and have been trying to get big on youtube for around 2 years however not succeeding as it is hard to get into. I also like the social idea of this and therefore will be on when needed.
littlegambr21
07/12/2014 7:03 am
IRL NAME: Devon
MC NAME: littlegamblr21

Why do you want to join?: I would ike to join because I have been looking for people to play minecraft with and possibly record with
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I am skilled with video editing and electronics in itself, an I'm an all around fun person to play games with
what can you bring to the group?: Basic redstone work, houses that aren't ugly and also amusement of my stupidity at time XD
Will you be committed to this group?: I work overnights for the summer so really I have most time during the day to do what I please.
modman4
07/12/2014 2:11 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
IRL NAME: Deven
MC NAME: ModMan4
MATURITY(1-10): 8.5
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to expand my YouTube channel and get my name out there.
why do you think you are better than the other people applying for this?: I don't think I am better than anyone applying I just believe I can bring more the Network. I have a lot of experience with YouTube and making videos.
what can you bring to the group?; I can bring experience and laughs to the group. I am mainly a jokester when it comes down to recording and try to get everyone smiling because it make the true feelings come out in a video and I believe that's what drive people to want to watch more and more. The real emotions I bring out in people with the laughter can show who they truly are and being true while recording is key its everything that creates the elements to a good video.
Will you be committed to this group?: I will be 100% committed to this group.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome