CLOSED

Mcsmiles56's Avatar Mcsmiles567/18/14 3:48 pm
1 emeralds 104 1
7/18/2014 5:01 pm
Darkn3sspawn's Avatar Darkn3sspawn
The Nexus Network has one more spot open and we need one more person to fill our space. I would prefer If you were 13+ years old. I would like diversity so not just males but females too. Good Luck.

Current Members:
Myself(Mcsmiles56)
typeboy
Alexmonster98
DJcandybacon
modmanmc

Application:
IRL NAME:
MC NAME:

Now answer these one good because im not going to take 5 word answers on these or I will ignore it.

Why do you want to join?

What makes you better then the other people applying?

What about you stands out the most?

Will you be commited to the group?

Good Luck everyone and I hope to see one of you in the future.
Mcsmiles56
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Darkn3sspawn
07/18/2014 5:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
RL NAME: Myles
MC NAME: darknesspawn

Why do you want to join?: I want some people to collaborate with and make ideas come to life with really

What makes you better then the other people applying?: Well first off I'm pretty mature when I need to be. You wont see me being annoying or unnecessary where its not warranted. Secondly I can host servers, portforwarded and though that could potentially be nothing special for you I know a lot of people who simply cannot. Thirdly I can record Minecraft at 60 fps while recording, and record other games a sufficient fps as well. Fourthy i'm and idea man and i like to make things happen.

What about you stands out the most?: Probably the fact that when I'm just in a skype call I will be very, chillaxed but in game I liven up quite a bit.

Will you be committed to the group?: Of course
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome