12/6/2012 1:21 am
ilusions4's Avatar ilusions4
Hey check out my channel and sub only if you like

www.youtube.com/Semags44

Im also apart of
www.youtube.com/teardropcustoms
xpowercordx
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/06/2012 1:21 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Archer
ilusions4
Hey... if you want 50 subs, I am your man! I have 2 channels with approx. 50 subs each! (thetektwins and ilusions4) The way you do this is
1. Get HD video of 720p-1080p... People do not like watching 480p-...
2. Be consistent with your video schedule, or if you don't have one, make videos often so fans don't think you're dead...
3. Make interesting videos... if you are doing minecraft commentaries, do not be stale and boring... watch one of uberhaxornova's ex-communicated videos for an example.
4. Interact with fans by replying to comments nicely and have events!
5. Last step: Try to ask other youtubers around your level of subscribers and video views who do your style of videos/play the same games as you to play with you for recordings!
That's what I've been doing and its brought me up pretty fast for thetektwins! I had 2 subscribers when I first started last January and now by learning these steps, I have gotten about 30 subscribers within 3 months! Sadly, on my channel: ilusions4, I am still in the process of getting higher quality and so on, so that channel has been growing rather slowly... I hope my advice helped because it has come from scanning and researching famous youtubers since 2006! Thank you for reading,
ilusions4
12/06/2012 1:09 am
Level 33 : Artisan Nerd
Toadblock
┏━━━┳━┓┏━┳━━━┳━━┳┓╋┏┓

┃┏━┓┃┃┗┛┃┃┏━┓┃┏┓┃┃╋┃┃

┃┗━━┫┏┓┏┓┃┃╋┃┃┗━┫┗━┛┃

┗━━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┃╋┃┣━┓┃┏━┓┃

┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━┛┃┗┛┃┃╋┃┃

┗━━━┻┛┗┛┗┻━━━┻━━┻┛╋┗┛
12/06/2012 12:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner