Offering a server service. Maybe for YouTube?

nlgamer1000's Avatar nlgamer10003/16/16 9:05 pm
1 emeralds 380 8
3/21/2016 1:37 pm
ironnoyes [Youtube]'s Avatar ironnoyes [Youtube]
Hello there player!

I recently moved some of my MC servers around, and now I ended up with one 2GB server left.
After some thinking, I have decided to give it out to someone who I think will really use it.
You will get multipanel, mysql and FTP access.

SO the question remains, WHO should it go to? it needs to be someone who I think will have a lot of fun, while also sharing it with other players.

I am particularly interested in YouTube and Roleplay servers.

YouTube servers are mainly meant for people who have a YouTube or Streaming channel, to make a series as a team. Maybe with a goal set in mind, a long-term story that will be unfolded on YouTube.

But what will set you and your team apart from the rest?

So if you have any ideas of this sort, don't be afraid to post an application down below!

~nlgamer1000
nlgamer1000
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2016 1:37 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
ironnoyes [Youtube]
I am a VERY Small starter youtuber with 9 Subscribers and youtube is the only way I can be known to others about my existence ... This could help me grow my channel's community and become more famous to other people so people will actually notice me...
03/21/2016 3:31 am
_ Jason _
Hello! My name is Jason! I'm a small youtuber with 80~ subs, I am growing fast and have a whooping 45k views! I am looking to obtain this server, or part of it, to create a series of roleplaying with other small youtubers, with a meet & greet part too.

Reasons why I'm qualified:
-I have an active channel
-I have a great view base
- I currently have 9k views and 15 subs this month
-I have 10 uploads, so around 5k views a video
-I have a funny personality and I get along with others nicely

Experience: I have been youtubing since 2011 on my sister's account, but I got my own a year ago, and my stats have way beat hers (45k views). I also have owned a few servers but went down to not having a paypal, but now I do !

IGN: Godwin
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWxqOl ... i6DL7HhmHA
03/21/2016 8:43 am
ISpankElmo_Zooms
As you can tell, this guy has 5k views per video... http://prntscr.com/ai0vw8
03/21/2016 12:53 pm
WaterMelone_
Also he is definately very 'active'
03/20/2016 11:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
GreenMatius
Well i always wanted to organize a somewhat survival game style in a city map where there are no chests (maybe aside from starter items). Players just have to survive and gear themselves with whatever that was provided in the city or mine down within a shrinking border. Last player standing wins.

The issue is getting a city map legally for recording and the right plugin as i have no experience in server hosting
03/21/2016 4:28 am
nlgamer1000
Since I already have three other servers to worry a about, I really can't spend time on this one. You'll have to do everything yourself.

But if you want to give it a try, feel free.
03/19/2016 2:47 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
BewareOfTheAngel
Would be great if a server had a studio for recording
03/17/2016 5:28 pm
nlgamer1000
Bumb, any youtubers on here? (;
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com