OpticFlamesGaming | Welcome To My Channel! |

MCFlameCraft's Avatar MCFlameCraft12/2/13 8:08 am
1 emeralds 217 7
12/2/2013 6:01 pm
SpectralK's Avatar SpectralK
Hello, I would like to give you a warm welcome to my YouTube channel. I make many videos, consisting from tutorials, minecraft series and tons of giveaways . I now have over 110+ subscribers and just reached my 100th goal a few days ago. So please, take your time on looking into my channel!

●●● Please Click Below To Visit My Channel ●●●

https://www.youtube.com/user/OpticFlamesGaming

How did this start?:

Well, one day I just felt bored and wanted to make a video so thats where it all began really, the first video as a giveaway on a game which I used to play quite a lot but now I have lost interest.

Daily Videos?:

No, I don't do daily videos as of yet but soon I am trying to grab onto this goal, I am reaching between 80 - 150 video views per a day now, and the more I do the more i'll get so this may become a need.

Are You Good With Your Subscribers/Fans?:

Oh hell yes I am. Whenever I go onto one of the servers I play on, I always help the new comers out even if they have not subscribed to me, I even give the opportunity to Skype with me at anytime that I am free.

Future Goals/Plans?:

I don't really have any plans in the future, but I would just like to do daily videos. However, the goals is a completely different story, I have many goals that I would like and they will be posted below!

Goals:

● 200 Subscribers
● 1000 Video Views
● 500 Subscribers
● 5000 Video Views
● 1000 Subscribers
● 10000 Video Views

- I will never give up on my channel, until I have at-least reached them goals! -

Thanks so much you awesome people for reading my post, and checking out my channel, I hoped that you enjoyed your short time visiting it and hope you found it quite good. If you would like me to do some edits or if you would like to suggest
something, then please go ahead and comment below! Thanks for visiting!

● Skype: opticflames
● InGameName: OpticFlames
● YouTube: OpticFlamesGaming

-OpticFlames
MCFlameCraft
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner