PAYING CHANNEL SEARCHING FOR FEMALE MEMBER

mayrakis's Avatar mayrakis12/2/12 7:12 am
12/2/2012 9:58 am
mayrakis's Avatar mayrakis
The channel can be found at the link below: http://www.youtube.com/user/TearDropCustoms?feature=mhee

The channel has 96 subscribers and 32,000 total video views. I have decided to start fresh on this channel and upload a variety of games and PC tech related videos.

I am currently partnered with Acifin Network and are therefore able to generate revenue from my videos. I have currently deleted all my previous videos so the revenue recieved will be from new fresh uploads.

I require a mature partner in this venture who will be happy to talk over skype. You must be 14 years or older and understand what this requires

You may be interested due to the fact that you will be paid. We will work out a payment schedule once you contact me and we talk about what type of videos you can make and what upload schedule we can keep to.

For this to work you need a sense of professionalism. You must trust me and I must trust you to make this successful. I really want this YouTube channel to be put to use and become big.

I own high quality video equipment and have the resources to make videos myself but you also need to have sufficent equipment.

I am also happy to take on a professional editor to this team who would edit the videos and would also gain a share of profits.

Age (Must be over 14):
Experience:
Commitment:
Do you have equipment to make and upload videos:
mayrakis
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner