People Who Cheat On Youtube

alexmbcool's Avatar alexmbcool2/5/14 5:44 pm
2/5/2014 6:31 pm
buzz468's Avatar buzz468
Ive been thinking, how some people don't upload for so long, get so little views, but end up getting more subscribers.

I think Ive come up with a few reasons why these people cheat.

1. Sub For Sub

This is a method used by a lot of people, and its not as effective. But some people strive to overcome others that they will devote hours on end to spamming comments such has this: Hey guys! Ill sub to you if you sub to me! ) This may not be so bad, but if used to overcome others it could be bad.

2. Spamming
Wether it being in game, in the comments, most of us have seen it. This ties in with Sub For Sub, ending with a comment or message like this: Hey! Im a new youtuber with lots of potential! Hope you check my videos out! Ill sub back if you sub! Spamming would get some people to get mad, but its a bad way to advertise your channel.

3. Bot subs.
This is by far one of the worst methods possible, It makes me mad thinking about it, people pay money for subsrcibers.

I don't know why but I just feel mad when I see someones channel growing in a criminal like way, some people ive seen have terrible videos, are really rude, have very little views but they have subscribers. Id love to hear opinions on people who cheat, if you want subsrcibers do it the true way. Put actual effort into making videos and don't just advertise instead of putting effort. Most people would just go into some crappy editor, get pictures and paste them for thumbnails, or they would put absoulutly no effort and make someone else do it for them. And they would just record for hours on end and not bother to spend time editing, and just put the raw file into the uploader. Next time you write that comment, sub for sub or Check my channel out, remember that your cheating. Sorry for wasting time of your life, but its just to help me vent out steam that I wrote this.
alexmbcool
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer