Please Help me (YouTube)

Da Creepa11's Avatar Da Creepa115/3/14 7:31 am
1 emeralds 111 4
5/3/2014 3:01 pm
Da Creepa11's Avatar Da Creepa11
Hey guys, Da Creepa here, I really need help on YouTube at the moment because when I upload a video (Minecraft video that is)on my YouTube channel,http://www.youtube.com/user/TDMthediamondminer1, it either says: Failed to upload wrong type of file etc (When its a AVI I think, or what ever video type Bandicam Paid for) and if that doesn't happen, it will mostly record the background of the PC after I have done my YouTube Animation (Intro) Even with the settings as: Always on Top (Ticked) could you guys tell me why this happens or reccomend a better, Definatley, easy to use Recording app/system/what you want to call it that'd be great!
Da Creepa11
Level 9 : Apprentice Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2014 3:01 pm
Da Creepa11
Please Help me guys
Please reccoment a new recording system/app thats good and easy to use
Maximum price £30
05/03/2014 9:37 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Ninja
NOPEname
Maybe you have done something wrong in the options!
You use bandicam, right?
Something similar happend to me, too! I searched for "bandicam options" on google to find a site where everything is explained. You should do that, too!
Hope I could help you! (^.^)
05/03/2014 11:56 am
Da Creepa11
Ok I looked and played around with the new update and now it says: sometime about it being a wrong file when its an JPG High Quality

Also whats the format options I have ( In Image Format options: BMP PNG JPG - Normal JPG -High Quality, Im using The High Quality)

Then on the VIDEO Format there is a MPEG-1, xVID (Using), H.264, Motion JPEG, YV12
,RGB24, and -Enternal Codec-
05/03/2014 10:53 am
Da Creepa11
Hmm I suppose I'll check and reply if it fixed or not (I may take a while to reply coz I do quite long videos, and I do use paid for Bandicam.) If not or so thanks for helping either way Also is the site Bandicam.com?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome