Really Need Some Feedback!!!

EightDarkSkulls's Avatar EightDarkSkulls3/12/13 2:17 am
3/27/2013 6:02 am
PandaExtremeGaming's Avatar PandaExtremeGaming
I've been making YouTube videos for a little over a month off and on again. I want to make them more often but I'm not really motivated to. It's really fun but I don't get much feedback on my videos. I just wanted to ask some of the friendly people on PMC to criticize my videos. I don't care if it's harsh as long as I know what people want from me. Thanks for reading, I hope this will help me!!

http://youtube.com/apocalypticeight
EightDarkSkulls
Level 25 : Expert Princess

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2013 6:02 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
PandaExtremeGaming
Your channel is really nice to tell you the truth. I like your thumbnails they look really cool, Videos are in high quality 720p, your uploading quite alot which is good you are dedicated in my opinion www.youtube.com/PandaExtremeGaming
03/27/2013 2:15 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
xEverythingAwesomex
It might help if you turn the audio up just a little on your videos. Getting a intro would help you a lot in the long run as well. I mean please find me one gaming youtuber with 10k subs who doesn't have one. Like I've said to many people trying to get big posting more often might help. I'm not saying I'm some big time youtuber but, I get the amount of views your channel currently has in a day.(not intended to be an insult)
03/26/2013 10:47 pm
EightDarkSkulls
Can anybody else give me some feedback?
03/12/2013 2:27 am
Level 33 : Artisan Cake
heyaroo
You have pretty good videos! I think if you changed the thumbnails of your videos, you would get more viewers. Perhaps start a series or lets plays of adventure maps instead of doing only PVP? Great videos tho!
03/12/2013 2:31 am
EightDarkSkulls
Thanks for the feedback! I do have a let's play but I haven't done an episode of it recently. I also can't change the thumbnails of my videos, I know you don't have to be partnered because I have them on another channel of mine. I'm going to google it pretty soon. Thanks again,
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome