Recruiting Voice Actors/Players For My Survival Series!

LegoMaster2149's Avatar LegoMaster21493/26/16 3:56 pm
1 emeralds 159 2
3/28/2016 7:28 pm
ChaoticReign's Avatar ChaoticReign
Hey there! I am looking for two or three more voice actors in order for me to start me brand new channel off with a Let's Play series in Survival. All I need is about one or two girl voice actors, and about one boy voice actor.

Here is the template to apply for voice actor:

IGN:
Age (Must be between 13 and 15 years of age):
YouTube Channel (If you want to show off your channel):
Talents (Optional):
Why Did You Sign Up:
Extra Info:

Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you have a nice day. If you have qualified, I will contact you for any further information about the subject.

-LegoMaster2149 (Posted on March 26, 2016)
LegoMaster2149
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

ChaoticReign
03/28/2016 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: ChaoticReign

Age (Must be between 13 and 15 years of age): I am going to be eighteen in a few months.

YouTube Channel (If you want to show off your channel): I don't have a channel worth showing off.

Talents (Optional): I don't have any particularly interesting talents.

Why Did You Sign Up: I signed up because I want to be a part of a group. I figured that since I like to play Minecraft a lot that it would be an interesting experience to play it with other people for the enjoyment of others and make new friends in the process.

Extra Info: Nothing as of now. If there is anything you would like to know, don't hesitate to ask me!
titanium22334
03/28/2016 7:28 pm
Level 1 : New Network
IGN:titanium22334
Age (Must be between 13 and 15 years of age):I am 14 years old
YouTube Channel (If you want to show off your channel):I do not have a youtube channel
Talents (Optional):I do not have any talents sorry DX
Why Did You Sign Up:I like to roleplay! I would like to roleplay for here because why not it might be fun or lets play!
Extra Info:If you have any questions just ask I can be shy at times but when you get to know me im not!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome