Requesting some feedback on my channel :)

xcopyright's Avatar xcopyright1/9/13 8:58 pm
1 emeralds 163 8
1/9/2013 9:27 pm
xcopyright's Avatar xcopyright
Hey guys, I'd really like to have some feedback on my channel. I really want to know what you guys like and dislike so that I can make it even better! Thanks guys <3
www.youtube.com/copyright135
xcopyright
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2013 9:27 pm
xcopyright
Lol ok
01/09/2013 9:22 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mountaineer
thetwistedminer
CadesProductions
thetwistedminer
LEGITxxPRINGLESNice. I like the item of the day thing. But try to keep the videos around 7-9 minutes. The intro is good and looks pro. THe commentary is good and keeps me interested. Good channel with tekkit.

Check out my channel and review it would you?

http://www.youtube.com/nukehead1001

Do you have any tips for newer youtubers with less subscribers on how to be successful?

I went from 1-120 subscribers in a 2 week period because of one thing. (note: I gained those subscribers a year ago, over time, a couple have disappeared) The games you play. I played roller coaster tycoon 3, which at the time had a fairly big fan base, but not a big video making base. So minecraft is lets say... overused. There are THOUSANDS of lets play, all the same. People dont want the same. If you're gonna do a lets play, you better bring something new to the table or else people aren't gonna stick around. Don't just play minecraft. I recommend 1 MC series, and 2 other video game series.

I currently do a minecraft, diablo 3, guildwars 2, and a few others. Hopefully soon il have more people uploading differant things as well, such as reviews, spotlights, etc...
01/09/2013 9:22 pm
xcopyright
You both are pretty good yourselves Yeah Pringles I do think your intro could be a bit shorter, but its nice. And twisted, keep up the good work! I would advise not eating while recording though haha.
01/09/2013 9:24 pm
thetwistedminer
lol ya, we were running marathon style and i was starving.
01/09/2013 9:16 pm
Level 29 : Expert Unicorn
CadesProductions
thetwistedminer
LEGITxxPRINGLESNice. I like the item of the day thing. But try to keep the videos around 7-9 minutes. The intro is good and looks pro. THe commentary is good and keeps me interested. Good channel with tekkit.

Do you have any tips for newer youtubers with less subscribers on how to be successful?

I went from 1-120 subscribers in a 2 week period because of one thing. (note: I gained those subscribers a year ago, over time, a couple have disappeared) The games you play. I played roller coaster tycoon 3, which at the time had a fairly big fan base, but not a big video making base. So minecraft is lets say... overused. There are THOUSANDS of lets play, all the same. People dont want the same. If you're gonna do a lets play, you better bring something new to the table or else people aren't gonna stick around. Don't just play minecraft. I recommend 1 MC series, and 2 other video game series.
01/09/2013 9:09 pm
thetwistedminer

01/09/2013 9:06 pm
thetwistedminer
Its quite nice, i also have a channel. we are pretty small too. If your looking for some viewers i can promote you on my channel, if you will promote us on yours. ya' know i scratch your back you scratch mine. and also id like your feedback on us.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTwistedMiner?feature=mhee

please inbox me with your response, thanks.
01/09/2013 9:01 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Warrior
[LilypadPoison]
Coolio.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome