What Do You Think About My Channel?

xJALT's Avatar xJALT1/21/13 1:58 pm
1/21/2013 8:06 pm
xJALT's Avatar xJALT
Hello everyone! I posted this about a week ago, and that's also when my channel started picked up some attention pretty quickly. Originally, I made videos to spotlight my most favorite mods to my friends. Then, people started watching my videos, saying that I have potential to become well-known in the Youtube community, and soon enough, one thing lead to another and I started making videos to entertain people, and received some positive feedback in doing so. People were PM-ing me and commenting saying things like, "Great video", "Great series", and "You have potential!" This inspired me greatly to make my best efforts to put forth the best possible content in my power for you guys to enjoy!

You guys have been so amazing with your support and feedback, it makes me feel honored to be able to make videos that the community enjoys! I recently past 70 subscribers over a period in 2 weeks, and for that, I send out all my thanks to everyone who helped me get this far! I hope you guys will continue to give me your amazing support as we round another 70 subscribers! <3 You guys, you rock!!!

Here's my 2 latest videos and a link to my channel if you're willing to see what I can do! (:

In just 1 hour, you guys have helped gain 6 subscribers! You truly are amazing!

Hey, great news! Withing the next couple of weeks I'll be getting more ram for my computer! Hopefully that will allow me to play Tekkit and/or FTB!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/xJALT

xJALT
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

xJALT
01/21/2013 8:06 pm
Great news! Within the next couple of weeks I'll be getting more RAM for my computer! Hopefully that means I'll be able to play Tekkit and/or FTB!!!
xJALT
01/21/2013 7:39 pm
You guys are are truly amazing! You've helped me tremendously, I mean, 6 susbcribers in about a hour?! Thank you so much!!!
Jake_GB
01/21/2013 5:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
You have AMAZEENG quality! You voice is pretty much awesome too! *Subbed*
xJALT
01/21/2013 5:05 pm
Really?? Thank you so much! I'm glad you like what ya see (:
Nekohana
01/21/2013 4:29 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
Dude. Like. Seriously.
I LOVE YOUR VOICE.
I WANT IT (and your mic, 'cause mine sucks.)

Gimme gimme!

Anyway, I love your vids! Keep making more. (:
*hits subscribe button*
xJALT
01/21/2013 4:47 pm
Wow, really?! You sir, just made my day! Thank you so much! Glad to hear you like the channel! (:
Nekohana
01/21/2013 5:16 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
*Ma'am.
xJALT
01/21/2013 5:33 pm
Whoops, my bad!
ThatsMyPickaxe
01/21/2013 2:44 pm
Level 48 : Master Technomancer
Great vids dude!
xJALT
01/21/2013 3:51 pm
Thank you so much! Glad you like them (:
xxjamesq
01/21/2013 2:37 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
Dude, your stuff is really good! You definitely deserve more views and subs than what you have right now I wish you the best of luck!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome