Some nostalgia on Minecraft beta 1.4...

CamS's Avatar CamS8/3/19 6:09 pm history
2 emeralds 116 2
8/4/2019 1:38 pm
CamS's Avatar CamS
Hi everyone,

Today, after having replay at Minecraft, I wanted to replay the first version I played when I started Minecraft, the beta 1.4. :)
So I decided simply to film my part, without making a fuss and without commentary. I really wanted to give an impression of "back in the past" with this style of old-fashioned video where we did not bother to make a complicated editing or to absolutely want to race to originality. I even purposely give a "slowness" effect during my gameplay to remind viewers that before anything, Minecraft is a game of exploration and that it feels good from time to time to take your time. ;)

Hoping that you will like it and that you will feel a real feeling of nostalgia during the viewing or even the relaxation with these music and these good old sounds ... :D
(the quality of the video is rather mediocre indeed but I will settle this next time)

CamS
Level 1 : New Explorer