Starting a new YT Group

gamermanh's Avatar gamermanh7/31/13 8:40 pm
1 emeralds 178 6
8/1/2013 7:52 am
Zanyy's Avatar Zanyy
Hello there you sexy Steves and Stevettes, I've got a goal here for YouTube: to make a new channel with some other people!

For those of you unfamiliar with me (so pretty much a ton of people), check my channel here:
youtube.com/gamermanh

I ask you to do this before trying to join me because I want you to be sure you'd like to work with me, and watching other things I've done may help you decide.

As I stated in my Vlog #12 (you can view it by visiting above link), I want to start a new group on YouTube, roughly of 5/6 people (at least to start with) that can be dedicated to bringing cool videos of whatever we want. Games, software, hardware, funny Machinima-like videos, etc. Basically doing what we'd want, because we can.

If you'd like to join me in this, please post a reply here! If you have any questions about more specific stuff, PM me or post it here, I'll be glad to answer.

We'll need:
People w/ recording capabilities better than my 20 FPS in MC (at least 1)
Editors (I can do this, actually)
People familiar with animation software (like Adobe Flash, to make videos move a bit)
Someone who can make an intro and/or outro (to be flashy)
People who love gaming!

Simply post answering these few questions if you'd like to try and be part of something that could be great:
Name (User, real, or both, whatever you prefer to be called):
Age (Please nobody under 15):
Mic (Y/N):
TS (Do you have/use TeamSpeak3):
Channel (If you already have one):

I look forward to seeing who wants to be a part of this
gamermanh
Level 29 : Expert Procrastinator

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2013 7:52 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Zanyy
Name (User, real, or both, whatever you prefer to be called): Wolf , WolfVK , Wolfy , Cam , Cameron
Age (Please nobody under 15): 15
Mic (Y/N): Yes
TS (Do you have/use TeamSpeak3): I have TS but i dont really use it
Channel (If you already have one): www.youtube.com/TheWolfVK
08/01/2013 4:48 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
xvEC13vx
Hi, I'd like to be a recorder and (possibly) an editor. I really wanna play with a group (and make channel art) though. Here are the requested particulars.

Name: EC or Eugene
IGN: EC13
Mic: Yes.
Team Speak: I have used TeamSpeak in the past however I do not use it often. I have Skype though
Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/xvEC13vx

Extra: I made videos in 2011, but my friend stopped playing and he had the server data so I took down my videos... I made a failed attempt at creating a machinima without sound... I've just restarted my channel and I upload regularly.
07/31/2013 11:41 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
GradedAProductions
hey man i responded
07/31/2013 11:36 pm
Level 29 : Expert Procrastinator
gamermanh
@Mat Kalanjio - Do you have any previous work to show me? I can overlook under 15 if your work is good and like you say not squeaky XD

@GradedAProductions - I emailed you, I hope to see a response soon
07/31/2013 9:50 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
GradedAProductions
hey mate my name is sebastian and i have a proposition for you :D i run a gaming network called GradedAproductions
we have about 7 people partnered and totaled together we have about 500-600 subs and we usually get a fair amount of views per video. i checked out your channel if you want i can partner you immediately and you can gain full benefits that come from this (i.e livestreams on our twitch tv, coustom channel art, several whitlelisted servers etc.)
my skype is sebass1126
my email is gradedaproductions@gmail.com
please message me if youd like to apply
asap
07/31/2013 8:58 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mat Kalanjio
Name (User, real, or both, whatever you prefer to be called):My Name is Mathew but I prefer Kalanjio(My YT Name)
Age (Please nobody under 15):I am 12 years old turning 13. I would like to add that I am mature and I am no longer a squeaker
Mic (Y/N):Yes a Logitech G330(Same as Etho's FYI)
TS (Do you have/use TeamSpeak3):No my computer freezes when it runs
Channel (If you already have one):Youtube.com/Kalanjio I haven't uploaded yet

BTW I would like to be the Editor.
Thanks!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome